hy-4 satellite

Various ways of using programs during hacks
dooshbag

hy-4 satellite

Postby dooshbag » Fri May 05, 2017 12:21 am

jeez i beat water distribution felt accomplished then came along the follow-up to la dynamics this goddamn satellite i know i can stealth through the middle cause scanner cannot reach but (capture all nodes) that requirement is asking to much from me even with 195 program space.

anyone that has beaten this please help me with strats

Luminaar

Re: hy-4 satellite

Postby Luminaar » Fri May 05, 2017 12:54 am

dooshbag wrote:jeez i beat water distribution felt accomplished then came along the follow-up to la dynamics this goddamn satellite i know i can stealth through the middle cause scanner cannot reach but (capture all nodes) that requirement is asking to much from me even with 195 program space.

Depending on your Stealth Levels, if you can stealth directly onto the center Sentry, it's possible to take down and secure surrounding and nearby nodes before the other Sentry nodes can buff them. If you can get the Turrets down before the lower sentries catch up, you should have it in the (doosh)bag. (Sorry!)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Marhex

Postby Marhex » Fri May 05, 2017 9:14 am

dooshbag wrote:jeez i beat water distribution felt accomplished then came along the follow-up to la dynamics this goddamn satellite i know i can stealth through the middle cause scanner cannot reach but (capture all nodes) that requirement is asking to much from me even with 195 program space.

I do it only with 120 disk space, and 3 attempt.
IGN :marhex
Lvl :37
Core Lvl :10

dooshbag

Postby dooshbag » Sat May 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Well I beat it now so im waiting so hack elf transmitter