how to beat pentagon sec. test

Various ways of using programs during hacks
dooshbag

how to beat pentagon sec. test

Postby dooshbag » Mon May 01, 2017 12:31 am

180 program space (core lv 9, with 3 lv 9 program library's)
4 access lv6
1 wraith lv5
1 portal lv3
18 ice walls lv8
4 protectors (defense if key in this attack) lv7
4 blasters (or battering rams) lv7
2 shockers (used when you get to the center/ core or guardians) lv5
1 maniac lv 1 ( before the reduced cost when they took 25 space)
around 65 beams lv 12
can be adjusted a bit to add maybe more ice walls but these are the minimum required

my strategy was as shown
1: stealth past 1 code gate (wraith it) due to the high level scanner you wont get far in the base portal the nearest turret (DO NOT RISK GOING FURTHER UNLESS YOU HAVE HIGHER LEVEL STEALTH)
2: the main goal is to get that sentry under the core as fast as possible so on the turret use an ice-wall, a protector, a shocker and/or maniac then beam ( if protector is getting smaller use an ice wall to let the protector regen)
3: once you take control of the surrounding nodes secure all of them with ice walls but add an extra protector to the guardian then beam the core (maniac could also be used now) then you will get that sentry (blasters/battering rams are key later))
4: once you get the core you have a good safety net use ice wall/ protector here and get the rest of the guardians (then attack the defense nodes from there)
5: when you are on step 3/4 don't forget to beam or add ice walls to other nodes around the middle to push up and take over the remaining defense nodes ( spare protector just in case)
6: the clean-up: the 4 leftover pesky code gates were the reason i lost the first time due to running out of time so those spare blasters/ battering rams can be deployed to clean up in the last 1 and a half minutes and take control of all the branches on the outside then you should have taken over all the nodes
Congratulations on completing the pentagon sec. test!!
hope this helped

Taiwei

Re: how to beat pentagon sec. test

Postby Taiwei » Sun May 21, 2017 6:16 am

Thank you.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:11 am

Img here =P
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

edita

Postby edita » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:11 pm