1. I see that you are leveling Battering Ram, despite already having Blaster level 2. Don't level both. At Early Game, they both serve mostly the same purpose, which is to take out Code Gates. This is because high level Guardians - where Blasters shine more than Battering Rams don't really exist until Late Game. Find out which one you prefer and just stick to it.
2. Don't level worms. They are too slow. Sure, they got a very minor buff but I have a feeling it's not going to be enough.
3. Don't level Data Leech. Level 1 is good enough for early game.
4. Between Beams and Shuriken, most people choose one or the other. Beams are meta, because of fast compilation time, cheap, and sustained high DPS. Shurikens are good for countering the meta, because they attack multiple targets at the same time, which really screws with attack priorities. Use this if you like being clever and messing with people. Leveling both Beams and Shuriken tends to be harder. It's not impossible, but I would think carefully. This is because the damage of Shuriken is basically the same as Beams but 1 level lower. So you'll have less damage if you level both, as opposed to only one.
5. Between ICE Wall and Protector, Protectors regenerate and have high base Buffer size, so it will last much longer than an ICE Wall. So you'll get much better bang for your buck with the Protector. ICE Wall however, compiles much faster. Additionally, since the Protector takes 4 seconds to install, you'll need an ICE Wall to install the protector anyway. Some people choose to use very high level ICE Wall, and no Protector. Others choose to use very low level ICE Wall, and very high level Protector. It is up to you to decide which you prefer. Becareful though, ICE Wall price scales up very quickly, so don't level it too much at the early game.
6. Whatever you do though, pick a strategy. Don't be a jack of all trades.