Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Zevskz

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Postby Zevskz » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:28 am

чтоб во время просмотра повтора нападения была возможность ускорить видео. Ещё просьба когда на одно здание ставишь несколько строителей, пусть время не сокращается а ускоряется в то количество раз сколько ты поставишь рабочих. Спасибо. И да нужен чат чтоб игроки могли как то время коротать.

samgyeop

Postby samgyeop » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:48 am

1) Before we attack a base, we are allowed to scout the base. I'd like a red flash warning that tells us that time is running out.
2) Chat box so we can chat with other players while we wait for our viruses to compile.
3) Report function to report players. When we successfully leave a "read me" message, some players verbally assault the hacked victim in the chat box.
4) If there is a report function, report should be extensively reviewed, I dont want to be afraid of getting banned just because people just "reported" me for doing "nothing".
5) Clan system. (You get the idea)
6) I feel like people are abusing bluestacks with this game. Leaving their comps idle. When I was pushing to 1k rep for 4-6 hours, select people of users were on (4-6 hours while I was constantly pushing) and I could tell it was bluestacks because there "loot" would not change in the attack menu meaning they are idle and not collecting loot. If players are really idle, I'd like a system where it kicks users out for abusing bluestacks afk.
7) Balance of cost of virus (seems very pricey especially if we have to bring many ICE-WALLS)
8) Buddy list?

Noah

Re: Hackers - releases

Postby Noah » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 am

Need some chat functions. So that we can chat other players and ask them to try our network.

Protector

Postby Protector » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:42 pm

Trying to recommend this game to friends.
I think you should do something like connect the game to Facebook, so to be able to hack and be hacked by friends, world map results from scanning for opponents to hack should don't be included in this. It could be a static bar showing "friends" at the world map, when u click it it could show a search box and your friends who play the game. Choose one, then hack 'em. Also, I would like you to tell me something. How can I bring more players to this game? What should I tell them? How can I advert this 'h'acking good game?

RoboMan201

Postby RoboMan201 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Just jumping in but I would really like to see better descriptions on nodes like I don't know what the black ice dose but I really want to so I know how to use it. So I think better node descriptions would be very helpful.

Vnasty

Postby Vnasty » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:53 pm

RoboMan201 wrote:Just jumping in but I would really like to see better descriptions on nodes like I don't know what the black ice dose but I really want to so I know how to use it. So I think better node descriptions would be very helpful.

Forums and wiki explain this s much better

Shadow

Re: Hackers - releases

Postby Shadow » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:25 am

Hello devs , ty for this amazing game but i suggest some features u can add it on ur app and it will be better:
1-add Groups or pegs that can players create or join it together.

2-add something that can speed up the compilation time(by 50% for example ) with b-coin or $

3-make weekly and monthly events something like (hack challenge or something like that ) and give players reworda.

4-add global chat for players in the same country and private chat in groups (organization or gangs on my idea number 1)

5-produce little cost of upgrades on all programs.

Finally this is my suggestions to improve hackers and I hope u pay attention about it.

Thanks.
The success project always depend on the reaction of users, ,, don't ignore there compliments and listen to there suggestions..

PuncakeBuddy

Postby PuncakeBuddy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:25 pm

1) A place to show if we can get off the game or if we are liable to get attacked.
2) More details on what certain defenses do.
3) Show levels on defense/hack icon or symbol that way we know how strong the certain defense or hack they are using while defending or attacking.
4) Net connection should not count as a node used, as they are required for your network and become a pain when wanting to build other nodes but are restricted by the limit.
5) Have a support button where we can report a bug, glitch, or problem we have/see.
6) Notify us when we are being hacked or after we have been hacked.

Just some ideas to help progress the game and make it easier for players.

LadTy

Postby LadTy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:15 pm

PuncakeBuddy wrote:Net connection should not count as a node used, as they are required for your network and become a pain when wanting to build other nodes but are restricted by the limit.

Due to their special nature, netConnections are not counted towards the total number of nodes you have built.
11100000111O10000000001O10000000001O00010001000O00000100000O00000010000O00001000000O00010000000O10000000001O10000000001O11100000111

samgyeop

Postby samgyeop » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:54 pm

Can we get a tier system implemented based on reps? Also with tier there should also be like bonus rewards for successfully completing an attack in that tier. Higher tier you're in more bonus loot you will receive from the game. This bonus loot is not stolen from the player but given from the game. Maybe this will encourge players to attack base with little money because the bonus system will give some money thats benefits the attacker. This can also reduce the players constantly refreshing.