Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Luminaar

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby Luminaar » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:32 pm

Alfatrion wrote:I got the "Server under maintenance, please try again in a few minutes" message, while I was in the middle of an hack. Whenever possible, I would like delay of seven minutes, so that hacks in progress could be finished. No new attacks should be allowed during this delay.
Sorry about that!

For scheduled maintenance there is a timer in place already. For emergency maintenance however, which is usually something outside of our control (Google in this case,) we close the gates and backup accounts ASAP as a safety measure, to ensure players don't lose their entire networks.

While the problem hasn't been completely resolved, the servers seem stable and should be back up now. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Alfatrion

Postby Alfatrion » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:05 pm

Sometimes it is good to remember that this is just a game. Sometimes I actually believe I am really hacking people. ;)

STELS

Postby STELS » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:28 am

Google translate: Hello. Many players have actually reached the limit of development. It would be nice to extend the bar levels of sites and programs, and add something new. It would be interesting if there were cooperative attacks (in the form of tournaments or attacks on the central network of the clan (if they are of course introduced (although the clans are superfluous in this game))). One big and strong network that several players storm at once. It would be interesting.

Cristhian Dias

Postby Cristhian Dias » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:08 pm

This game could have Attacks Hackers in groups, for example to have some very difficult missions and to ask for help to other Hackers of their Country or their friends and to make an attack, some begins with Attack stealth and when to be perceived, begins the attack brute force, I think it would be cool
Another tip is to be able to test your own network, this would
good when I have other tips I put here :)
(sorry if you have any errors, I'm using a translator ;-;)

wattsjayb

Postby wattsjayb » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:06 am

Interesting post! I'm really amazed to read such great information. Thank you so much for such an awesome post!