Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
GGFAKe

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby GGFAKe » Fri May 26, 2017 4:09 am

Do some one tell me about forum, i am not understand. I from Asia, i am newbie

Theq

Postby Theq » Sat May 27, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi,
I think it could be nice if we can save our program purchase basket, so we can quickly refill it after a hack.

TheQ

TestreHuck

Postby TestreHuck » Tue May 30, 2017 7:32 am

There are now many ways to attack another players net , but only 4 types of nodes for defensive.
i offer to implement more defensive capabilities, for example - to create temporary connection, which under certain circumstances, like attack, may be broken.
Or may be create trap nodes?

ralphy282

Postby ralphy282 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:36 pm

I semi-frequently find myself accidentally deleting protector from a node I captured.
On a node with heavy defense, I will sometimes install a wall to buy time for the protector to install.
Once protector is installed, I want to clear the space for my trailing worms or other program.
However, sometimes the wall dies just as I click it, so the protector shifts into that program slot and I delete it as well, frequently losing a secured node. (and several programs).

I would propose not moving the installed programs in the display order once they're active.

Bubba

Postby Bubba » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:44 pm

I love the game it would be usefull to be able though to test my defenses in some sort of mock attack.

TestreHuck

Postby TestreHuck » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:54 pm

I would like to offer adding Hack compilation button to search World screen.

happy days

Postby happy days » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:08 am

Add a private function to chat.
Add a click and chat on new chat room so u don't have to keep directing your message to each player still open for all to read.
Fix the annoying program disappearing act.
Reduce the load times by 25/50% so people can play more.
Improve the search system bullying from high players has reduced a lot great but now u got out of range players hacking u without u being able to find them on the map, and minimaxers like the Taiwan crew stalling the play just sitting on rep list doing nothing but trying to claim fame lol.
Reduce sec9 cost by a small amount.
Address rep disparity eg 'perseverance' gains 3rep from one hack he makes loses 32 in one hack on him.
Implement intelligent boy's suggestion about the higher the player either rank or rep hacks u, he then can't find u on map for a longer period.

Idea is to keep players not to let them get fed up and leave isn't it

The virus

Postby The virus » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Locate and hack friends via a hacker name able to make a clan and hack people in chat by putting them on the map give the option of talking to the person who hacked you so you can improve on IP or hacking stargers

TestreHuck

Postby TestreHuck » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:28 pm

One more suggestion: add to node update detail screen info about XP points gained for next level development - it would help the gamer to plan updates more wisely

ChanceTheRapper21

Postby ChanceTheRapper21 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:56 pm

You should do an option for players to create custom missions and new stealth defense nodes. Also, I think you should do new nodes to destroy defense programs (ICE Wall and Protector) and nodes to prevent node freezing and Code Gate walls. Please? It would really be a big step into the game! Thanks! :D