Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Crack69

Re: Rescources travelling through network

Postby Crack69 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:30 pm

Villfuk 02 wrote:I think it would look really cool, if you made resources collected from miners and farms travel trough the network into the storages. For example little balls, like when antivirus spreads trough the network. You also could do this with programs travelling from the compiler into the program library. I think this would look REALLY nice and bring a little bit of life into your network. Networks are for sending things between the nodes, so why not send something along the connections?
Thanks for any response

That'd be nice but if resources traveled like that then resources collection would have to be either automatic (no more storing res into mines/farms but immediately send them to storage as they're produced) or gradual as in when you tap on the mine/farm you'll see them send res in pulses to storage gradually emptying their pools.
Still +1for the idea
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Villfuk 02

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Postby Villfuk 02 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 pm

Oh, and they could also escape the network trough netConnections, while you steal them from someone :D

happy days

Postby happy days » Fri May 19, 2017 9:58 pm

Nice ideas about resources travelling thorough the network both ways when storing and stealing.

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Sat May 20, 2017 10:51 am

Villfuk 02 wrote:I think it would look really cool, if you made resources collected from miners and farms travel trough the network into the storages. For example little balls, like when antivirus spreads trough the network. You also could do this with programs travelling from the compiler into the program library. I think this would look REALLY nice and bring a little bit of life into your network. Networks are for sending things between the nodes, so why not send something along the connections?
Thanks for any response

:o :cry:

I already made a thrend for this. :( :cry:
I guess it was forgotten.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1098 :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :| :roll:
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat May 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Taiwei wrote:I already made a thrend for this. :( :cry: I guess it was forgotten.
Maybe if it was in the correct thread? ;)

Haha, just kidding, I added it to the list ages ago. 8-) Official response is while this is doable, it is not so much about animations, but about materials/polygon count. While I personally think this would look pretty sweet, there are a LOT of other considerations (such as compatibility on slower devices, material counts mentioned above etc,) which make this addition unlikely. Sorry.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

m1ke510a

Postby m1ke510a » Sun May 21, 2017 9:02 pm

heres a few ideas:

Get rid of the limits around number of types of nodes.

Anyone should be allowed to build a base of all turrets if they want to ... and instead make the node limit higher and make each type of node use up a certain amount towards the limit..

So you could build 8 turrets but wouldnt be able to build anything else - or could build 4 turrets and 15 other buildings

Could call it "power" or "bandwidth" or something

Think command and conquer ....

-----

Next idea
Why couldnt there be a live play mode?

Its not like sending 6 bytes per move would eat much bandwidth then you could implement defensive programs that admins can use in real time... thus making network monitoring a thing (even a team thing?) This would fix most of the games little issues like how to combat lvl 1 nodes next to lvl 21 defenders - just get rid of the monitor and stealth all together and make defense a live thing

Also could put the defense programs where they belong on defense and hackers would have to be more clever with how they organize defense and offense

Could even allow multiple hackers to make botnets or attack simultaneously

----------

Need server nodes that have to connect to internet via proxy or directly or via packet forwarding enabled core or load balanced network

This game is missing load balancing entirely

Also shiuld be injection attacks like if the http server doesnt have a filter before it connects to the database or something

-----------

Definately remove the build limits by type tho

Villfuk 02

Postby Villfuk 02 » Mon May 22, 2017 9:54 am

Get rid of the limits around number of types of nodes.

Anyone should be allowed to build a base of all turrets if they want to ... and instead make the node limit higher and make each type of node use up a certain amount towards the limit..

So you could build 8 turrets but wouldnt be able to build anything else - or could build 4 turrets and 15 other buildings

Could call it "power" or "bandwidth" or something

GREAT IDEA

Crack69

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby Crack69 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:14 am

Wasn't sure where to put it but since the program section has only new programs suggested i'll post it here.
So why not add shocher an EMP Damage Property that damages guardian shields. Also if shields are taken down by shocker the node will still be stunned for 50% the normal stun time.
As for EMP Damage values i was thinking about 50% the shields of guardian of same lvl.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Siquel

Re: Potential Update Ideas (Program and Nodes)

Postby Siquel » Thu May 25, 2017 9:31 am

Will be implemented friends system?
If yes, what's the status of implementation? If it's not done yet, could you please add possibility to just watch the progress of building our friends?

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Fri May 26, 2017 2:28 am

Luminaar wrote:
Taiwei wrote:I already made a thrend for this. :( :cry: I guess it was forgotten.
Maybe if it was in the correct thread? ;)

Haha, just kidding, I added it to the list ages ago. 8-) Official response is while this is doable, it is not so much about animations, but about materials/polygon count. While I personally think this would look pretty sweet, there are a LOT of other considerations (such as compatibility on slower devices, material counts mentioned above etc,) which make this addition unlikely. Sorry.

There can be a button to switch off animation as well =P.

I also suggest to have a Practice mode where we can try to hack our own network in Practice mode with any programs you wish to use without time waiting for it to generate. Therefore, we can know what the weakness of our base is. =P And higher defensive rate of successful defending.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 30

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile