Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
QUROX

Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby QUROX » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:22 am

I know this game is still in a relatively early stage of release, but I thought I would start this topic in the hope that Trickstar Arts might see it and integrate some of the ideas that the actual players of HACKERS have, into the game.

To start with, I know that many people have misconceptions of this game being a clone of Clash of Clans. Sure, it is similar in that you build and upgrade offensive and defensive structures with two different currencies, then you have an overarching currency that you can do anything with and finally you attack and defend against other players. But that is really where the similarity stops in my opinion.

My idea unfortunately will add similarities between HACKERS and CoC, but I believe it will also add a whole new dimension to the game, far outweighing the cons of being associated with CoC. It is for hacking groups of 10 - 20 players to be integrated into HACKERS. I guess there would have to be some sort of hierarchic system within these groups, but I haven't really thought this far yet. Just thought I would put that out there.

I guess the main reason I started this topic was so that myself and others can get/give constructive criticism and/or feedback on potential additions to this game.

Feel free to post your own ideas and hopefully give feedback on the ideas of others.

fozza

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Postby fozza » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:42 am

I think that there should be an Alliance/Clan sort of system, each one of these would cost about like 200 bitcoins or something like that. Each different Clan (I'll just call them clans for now) would have a clan server, where they all can contribute to building a large scale system with lots of viruses. These big systems could compete against other systems for rewards.

That's just one idea, I got a few more if you're interested but I won't bother typing them all just yet :D
Check out my website! http://fozzaco.com

QUROX

Postby QUROX » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:49 am

I agree!

Although I don't think it could be called a clan system. The larger 'Server viruses' seems like a good idea too. A thought I also had is that you could donate viruses within these groups to allow lower level players to get a taste of some powerful viruses, although this may be a little too Clash of Clanish.

fozza

Postby fozza » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:02 am

QUROX wrote:I agree!

Although I don't think it could be called a clan system. The larger 'Server viruses' seems like a good idea too. A thought I also had is that you could donate viruses within these groups to allow lower level players to get a taste of some powerful viruses, although this may be a little too Clash of Clanish.

Yeah I thought about donations but I didn't bother mentioning it because of the similarity it has to CoC.

PEN15

Postby PEN15 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:11 am

i suggest to put a world chat,pm and can battle with friends pvp.

DMTea2sugars

Postby DMTea2sugars » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:57 am

Maybe set our own "test system" contract, like NPCS give but we could set a possible reward. Trying a new layout can be a pain waiting for someone to attack, if my resources are too low to be enticing.

QUROX

Postby QUROX » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:09 pm

DMTea2sugars wrote:Maybe set our own "test system" contract, like NPCS give but we could set a possible reward. Trying a new layout can be a pain waiting for someone to attack, if my resources are too low to be enticing.

Yea.. One thing I thought would be cool is if they let you hack your own network to test it without using up your viruses. It is a bit silly, but it would be a nice way to test out layouts.

They would never add that in though..

Lenochka

Postby Lenochka » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:32 pm

I greatly salute the clan and the chat room ideas!
I like the game!

Prochlub

Postby Prochlub » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:53 pm

For the sake of not calling these groups 'Clans', I'd like to mention that with regard to the storyline, these parties of hackers were referenced as 'Factions'. Which I would guess is more probable and preferable than 'Clans' here
Prochlub,
The Node-Artist

fozza

Postby fozza » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:40 am

Prochlub wrote:For the sake of not calling these groups 'Clans', I'd like to mention that with regard to the storyline, these parties of hackers were referenced as 'Factions'. Which I would guess is more probable and preferable than 'Clans' here

Yeah I was only calling them Clans for the sake of simplicity. I don't think Clans fits with the game at all.