Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
DankUnicornMemz
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 7:34 am

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby DankUnicornMemz » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:17 am

HCX - DReaD wrote:
DankUnicornMemz wrote:
REMOVE ABILITY TO FILL STORAGES. Why? simple it is morally and legally shady to have the ability to spend real world money on filling up credits wich in turn can be spent on in game money wich is stealable. As the game is now you have made legal player vs player theft a thing. This game is global and european countries as well as a few american ones are getting wise to the lack of oversight in games, and i do not want to see hackers taken down or country banned or fined or something because a lawmaker found a good claim to pursue.

Dude you want to remove a feature where most games have with their in-app purchases??

Morally and legally shady? This kind of feature of buying in-game resources exist across mobile games... If anything, people who used real money to buy credits are keeping the game playable and free for others to play.

Regarding the steal-able, why would you fill up your resources with credits if you're not planning to use them? That's the player's mistake. I never fill up my resource storage unless I planned to use them immediately, leaving it empty again. All mobile games of the same genre have their resources steal-able by other players and refilled by premium currency. Nothing shady about it.


Lol how'd i KNOW that would be the response??? Nvm...I'm trying to talk Smaug himself out of giving one coin from the hoard. Oh well you have a forum for feedback and i tried. Jeez... No coment on skill trees either now im depresed...

User avatar
HCX - DReaD
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby HCX - DReaD » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:24 am

DankUnicornMemz wrote:
Lol how'd i KNOW that would be the response??? Nvm...I'm trying to talk Smaug himself out of giving one coin from the hoard. Oh well you have a forum for feedback and i tried. Jeez... No coment on skill trees either now im depresed...


Having a forum and posting your own feedback obviously guarantee responses of other opinions from other players/users in the forum. If you feel my opinion is wrong, then please clarify.
No comment on skill trees from me, since I don't know whether it's balanced or not from the devs' point of view.

User avatar
TheLurkingRage
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby TheLurkingRage » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:57 am

HCX - DReaD wrote:
DankUnicornMemz wrote:
Lol how'd i KNOW that would be the response??? Nvm...I'm trying to talk Smaug himself out of giving one coin from the hoard. Oh well you have a forum for feedback and i tried. Jeez... No coment on skill trees either now im depresed...


Having a forum and posting your own feedback obviously guarantee responses of other opinions from other players/users in the forum. If you feel my opinion is wrong, then please clarify.
No comment on skill trees from me, since I don't know whether it's balanced or not from the devs' point of view.

What skill tree are you both talking about?
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 94
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.1k
Player since: January 2017
Status: Active
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

User avatar
HCX - DReaD
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby HCX - DReaD » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:02 pm

TheLurkingRage wrote:What skill tree are you both talking about?


His post

User avatar
HCX - DReaD
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby HCX - DReaD » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:30 am

(not sure if I just missed it but)
How about an option to cancel ongoing program upgrading?

OwO,WhatsThis?
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby OwO,WhatsThis? » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:29 pm

QUROX wrote:I know this game is still in a relatively early stage of release, but I thought I would start this topic in the hope that Trickstar Arts might see it and integrate some of the ideas that the actual players of HACKERS have, into the game.

To start with, I know that many people have misconceptions of this game being a clone of Clash of Clans. Sure, it is similar in that you build and upgrade offensive and defensive structures with two different currencies, then you have an overarching currency that you can do anything with and finally you attack and defend against other players. But that is really where the similarity stops in my opinion.

My idea unfortunately will add similarities between HACKERS and CoC, but I believe it will also add a whole new dimension to the game, far outweighing the cons of being associated with CoC. It is for hacking groups of 10 - 20 players to be integrated into HACKERS. I guess there would have to be some sort of hierarchic system within these groups, but I haven't really thought this far yet. Just thought I would put that out there.

I guess the main reason I started this topic was so that myself and others can get/give constructive criticism and/or feedback on potential additions to this game.

Feel free to post your own ideas and hopefully give feedback on the ideas of others.

They should add a way to "lock" a node in place so that you have more customisation over your base. Personally I want to make my base look like it is coiled around itself but I can't do that without attaching the 2 end together wich would FUCK up my defenses so...

Iriui
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Postby Iriui » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:18 pm

OwO,WhatsThis? wrote:They should add a way to "lock" a node in place so that you have more customisation over your base. Personally I want to make my base look like it is coiled around itself but I can't do that without attaching the 2 end together wich would FUCK up my defenses so...


I think this is actually a good suggestion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests