Any tips for new players?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
[RECAP]

Re: Any tips for new players?

Postby [RECAP] » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:59 am

So last night before i went to sleep i done a search... I found some guys...one was having 200k money...so i though it's not bad at all for me...i qued the programs and went to sleep so i will attack at the morning)(needed 1H to compile)

At the morning when i wake up and i wanted to attack i was like....WHOA!

I aas sure it was 200K money last night with 3K b coin but now it is...

500K money and 6K bcoin!!!!

And i attacked him/her immediately!!!
(see yoon)

I got a lot of resources with only one attack...well i know it's very little for some guys but for me it's huge!!

So i learnt something from this...

From night till morning, many thing happens...so it's sometimes good to have patience! It may double the reward!

:)

"I could have made you homeles.
I could have made you penniless.
I can pay people with tour AmEx or your bank account.
I am you."

Dan tetler

WE are the only security hole...

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 pm

[RECAP] wrote:So last night before i went to sleep i done a search... I found some guys...one was having 200k money...so i though it's not bad at all for me...i qued the programs and went to sleep so i will attack at the morning)(needed 1H to compile)

At the morning when i wake up and i wanted to attack i was like....WHOA!

I aas sure it was 200K money last night with 3K b coin but now it is...

500K money and 6K bcoin!!!!

And i attacked him/her immediately!!!
(see yoon)

I got a lot of resources with only one attack...well i know it's very little for some guys but for me it's huge!!

So i learnt something from this...

From night till morning, many thing happens...so it's sometimes good to have patience! It may double the reward!

:)

Or half it, for people have got him or he spent them for upgrade.
It's just luck.

idanmo

Postby idanmo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 am

fozza wrote:I thought there should be the obligatory tips and tricks thread for newcomers to Hackers.

If anybody has some tips please post them here, thank you :D

Yeah,
Leave the game... :lol:

Stricks

Postby Stricks » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 am

Nice tips:
never upgrade farms/mixers.
upgrade only core, sentry and scanner until you max out core and sentry.
upgrade beam for max possible, protector and shocker, do some upgrade on ice wall for a starter and just a little on ram, 1 1 1 on stealth is fine, dont lost time doing other things or you will screw your search for hacks

happy days

Postby happy days » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:33 am

1 Use your credits on treads only great tip
2 Build your library's another great tip
3 After u upgrade your core max your banks ready for next core upgrade, the more u can store the better, u don't need to use the loot to upgrade the core again, just be ready
4 Don't have more than one farm each just hack people and don't upgrade them too much
5 If u can play for 1/2hrs then turn off for 4mins, u will have another 3hrs play time
6 Upgrade your SY asap it will do most of the damage and put people off hacking u
7 Always keep your treads working and evolver
8 keep game missions for later, it's harder this way but the results for u will be much better
9 Watch some vids for ideas and heads up on upgrade costs, times etc
10 Last tip for now do not lvl up your ice wall to much 5 is enough, instead lvl up your protecter and beams, I used lvl 5 ice wall until I was lvl 45 and now still got only lvl 6 eg put 2 ice walls on and protecter as cost of wall will make it harder for u and load time is low

MaskedShardy

Postby MaskedShardy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Does anyone know how to remove a netConnection. I've got one connected to my core and I want to remove it so it does attack it

Duffman123

Postby Duffman123 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:20 am

samgyeop wrote:***This game allows you to hack other players multiple times, this aint no CLASH OF CLANS so you will get NO shield. If you push to a high rep, and if you also happen to be a target to other players because you have a lot of loot, you will LITERALLY be hacked 3-7 times or more. I've done that before and the players that I've hacked probably went from almost full storage down to 10% storage with me looting almost 12k b-coins and 400k gold from a single player just from searching for the same person and re-attacking over and over. If you decide to push to a high rep, push for a reason, if not because there is no shield in this game it is pointless.

Basically, you can buy a shield with credits but, there is no "recovery" shield when hacked, you can even get hacked twice in only minutes (depending on your reputation and how many players do you hack and how frequently)
Ice Bear Was Here...
Hackers Nick - Duffman123
Reputation - 400/450
GG!

PerseVerAnce

Postby PerseVerAnce » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:51 pm

I actually heard that there is a shield. But I'm not sure where the official source is.
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

graceinc

Postby graceinc » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:37 pm

Nice tips, may be helpful for a beginner.

nighangel

Postby nighangel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:44 am

For the Shields bought at the online store

While the protection is active, other players wont be able to connect to your Network from the World Map or retrace you via the Security Log,

but you will also be unable to initiate hacks yourself.

When the shield is active and you try to connect to another network, the game will ask you if you want the shield removed.

http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Shields