Possible Easter egg???

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
CyberJno

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Postby CyberJno » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:47 pm

Hello guys. Im new here but I've just read all 16 pages and im curious what's now? I see no1 is working on it but it has to be solved. Is discord group still working? Not sure how but maybe i could help

CyberJno

Postby CyberJno » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:38 pm

I don't know how to paste screenshot here but Hackers answered me on facebook
"Yes, there is one who solved all of the puzzles."
So is answer posted somewhere?

10Zin

Postby 10Zin » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:19 am

There are only 4 Grid Patterns that the core shows. Each Grid Pattern is the same, rotated 90 degrees. They do vary after a few seconds but they are usually rotated clockwise or anti-clockwise. At least thats what I got. :|

10Zin

Postby 10Zin » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:13 pm

Has Anyone had any luck with the patterns? :?:

Kevin_Glitch

Postby Kevin_Glitch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:23 pm

I think this is an Easter egg yes, but remember guys, this is a game about hacking. I think they want us to look into it much further then we currently are. The funny thing is that I found this while I was board and I was spamming random nodes.
Remember, I'm not as human as you are, I'm only half human. I will glitch up at times.
-Kevin_Glitch

Kevin_Glitch

Postby Kevin_Glitch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:58 pm

10Zin wrote:There are only 4 Grid Patterns that the core shows. Each Grid Pattern is the same, rotated 90 degrees. They do vary after a few seconds but they are usually rotated clockwise or anti-clockwise. At least thats what I got. :|

Not be mean, but after I looked at it, I found out that was incorrect. All of them seem to be randomized. Some of them look clockwise or anti-clockwise, but if you look closer at the 1st and 5th screenshot I took, (the pictures were to big to send) they look clockwise, but it is actually diffrent. Just wanted to tell you that.
Remember, I'm not as human as you are, I'm only half human. I will glitch up at times.
-Kevin_Glitch