Saying goodbye

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
SniperK

Saying goodbye

Postby SniperK » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:23 am

Beam 21 on the way, I'll be able to use it in 4 days and see how good it is then I'll prbly drop this game.

Level 54. Been playing for months.
This evening I spent 2.7 million cash searching for targets and I only saw like 10 hackable players. The rest are either dead accounts, poor loot or level 70s I cant win. 2.7 MILLION MOENY! THATS LIKE 110 SEARCHES, WITH NO TARGETS! Im sorry that Im not the type of player who go after 10k+7k, I simply dont wanna spend hours and hours continuously on the game.

Ive said a lot and for this one last time I would like to point out a few things that I find wrong or strange about this game. Players advice always welcomed, right?

For all other games, people fight for higher reputation because high reputation brings them some rewards, like diamonds, gems, bucks that players normally have to spend real money to buy, and for purchasing valuable things in game. BUT NOT HACKERS. Rep brings you nothing. Literally nothing. But with higher rep it comes with harder wars, tougher players, more game experience required, etc. Well, if there was reward with it, people might find it worthy. But now we have nothing. Thats the reason why people dump rep. Who wants tougher wars with no better gains?! No matching reward no incentives for going high. And you cant just simply change the search algorithm to force people to go high up instead of offering rewards to lure them. What happens if you do that? People quit when they reach level 50, or 60. Because they dont have other players to hit. Like I said its not about rich loot any more its about no players you can hit. 110 searches got me the same ole few players 50 times, 60 times, you honestly expect us to gather millions of cash from less than 20 players?! I have endured this for about one week, and now I decide to give up. Maybe Trickster will change it in the future, I donno. Hope for the best.
This really is a cool game, I MEAN IT. And players get mad because they care. Have fun yall. I'll prbly quit before next week.
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

EmGooser

Re: Saying goodbye

Postby EmGooser » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:30 am

:( But but... noooooo....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:05 am

SniperK wrote:Rep brings you nothing. Literally nothing. But with higher rep it comes with harder wars, tougher players, more game experience required, etc. Well, if there was reward with it, people might find it worthy. But now we have nothing.

That is sad to hear SniperK, because we are already working on hacker reputation ranks and rewards. Can not promise it will be tomorrow, but it is what we are doing now.

emanon

Postby emanon » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:13 am

Trickster wrote:
That is sad to hear SniperK, because we are already working on hacker reputation ranks and rewards. Can not promise it will be tomorrow, but it is what we are doing now.

Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to the new update.

50ul50c13ty

Postby 50ul50c13ty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Trickster wrote:
SniperK wrote:Rep brings you nothing. Literally nothing. But with higher rep it comes with harder wars, tougher players, more game experience required, etc. Well, if there was reward with it, people might find it worthy. But now we have nothing.

I think, the only effective way to tackle and thus remedy 'Reputation Issues' is to implement the the new gameplay system that I have proposed. Why? IDK if any of you realize it or not, TricksterArts, specifically, HACKERS, just keep loosing players day by day bcoz of that so-called 'Reputation Issues'. First, RECAP and now SniperK and probably, the list wll go on. Just think of it in a gameplay environment, where players can help each other. In a much, much easier way. Both can get stronger. With that, probably, loss of players can be reduced

Findlerman

Postby Findlerman » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Trickster wrote:

Seems like there's something happening. Hope it is the above mentioned update
IMG_0310.JPG
IMG_0310.JPG (67.86 KiB) Viewed 2431 times

Z44NDYK

Postby Z44NDYK » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:02 pm

That maintenance gave me some hope.....fail

Blaah

Postby Blaah » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:31 am

Trickster wrote:

Im struggling to see how reputation ranks and rewards will fix the disaster that is the new match making search :| .
You stopped the exploit/abuse of higher levels dropping rep to farm lower levels but now getting credits and b-coins from other players is dead. All higher level opponents, the same names keep appearing, 90% targets have nothing/low credits and b-coins and those that do have something and can be attacked the net gain after program costs and the ends searches is pityful and really not worth it.

Currently I cant see a reason or benefit to actually play the game and attack other people. The story mission are far more rewarding and easier to do, a few server farms and b-coin mines, defensive set up, 9SEC when you have collected enough from the world map. Then just log in once a day. Its boring, takes time and you dont play the game but you can get the resources to level things up stress free.

Vnasty

Postby Vnasty » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:09 pm

Blaah wrote:
Trickster wrote:

Im struggling to see how reputation ranks and rewards will fix the disaster that is the new match making search :| .
You stopped the exploit/abuse of higher levels dropping rep to farm lower levels but now getting credits and b-coins from other players is dead. All higher level opponents, the same names keep appearing, 90% targets have nothing/low credits and b-coins and those that do have something and can be attacked the net gain after program costs and the ends searches is pityful and really not worth it.

Currently I cant see a reason or benefit to actually play the game and attack other people. The story mission are far more rewarding and easier to do, a few server farms and b-coin mines, defensive set up, 9SEC when you have collected enough from the world map. Then just log in once a day. Its boring, takes time and you dont play the game but you can get the resources to level things up stress free.

The new search punished people for lvling up. Good post. Low lvls can stil make gains but 50+ your against monster networks 20 lvls higher than you. Game just stalls out at 50 hard. If it wasn't for 7 day sec I would have uninstalled already. Games more of something I fiddle with a few days a month. Been playing six months. I remember spending days grinding. Gg

happy days

Postby happy days » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:02 am

SniperK from Canada I think don't give up just yet I need to hack u, u owe me man lol come back to the fold man

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”