Wiki Translation Mission!

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Sp3ctr3

Re: Wiki Translation Mission!

Postby Sp3ctr3 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:25 pm

Ehy :), i have corrected "home" with "Pagina iniziale" , i thought that the usage of that word was like house or apartment.
I'm really sorry but I really have too little time because of studies. In fact, the translation of the game I made in the nights lel.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Sp3ctr3 wrote:Ehy :), i have corrected "home" with "Pagina iniziale" , i thought that the usage of that word was like house or apartment.
I'm really sorry but I really have too little time because of studies. In fact, the translation of the game I made in the nights lel.
Yeah, my fault - not enough information was provided. Thanks for the update man, no worries - GL with the studies!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:57 pm

Italian pages are now up and ready to be translated!

http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Pagina_Iniziale
http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Ca ... _-_Italian
Goob wrote:Hi! Add some notices (alternative translations into Russian)
Could you talk me through the meanings of some of the translations, either in PM or on the spreadsheet. I notice there are multiple suggestions for some - I hope we can find one that works!

Left to do:
Priorities (Language updated in game already): Indonesian, Malaysian, Brazilian.
Other requested languages not yet implemented: Japanese.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Sp3ctr3

Postby Sp3ctr3 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:46 am

hey, who has re-translated the fields of Italian translation? It is not a nice job :(

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:06 am

Sp3ctr3 wrote:hey, who has re-translated the fields of Italian translation? It is not a nice job :(
I have no idea :P How's the studying coming along?

I guess that's the trouble with having and open source spreadsheet. It doesn't look like "spam". (I've already cleared a few attempts up) - it's possibly just a genuine, albiet poor, attempt? :) Either way, it's sortable :D

Can you let me know which one's need to change, and what they should change too? Let me know in "OldName > NewName" format, as it clears up any confusion. Thanks!

Sp3ctr3

Postby Sp3ctr3 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:28 am

I have restored the translation.
Seems a translation made by google translator.
Today nothing study(thanks god) , is almost Christmas haha.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:36 am

Sp3ctr3 wrote:I have restored the translation.
Thanks. Could you tell me which ones you changed back? Saves me checking 50+ pages for consistency. I see some words in there are now in ... English?

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:06 am

It is great to see you guys pushing this forward. Very appreciated!

janopsik

Postby janopsik » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:18 am

Luminaar wrote:
janopsik wrote:Polish column addet :)
Great, thank you! Would you be interested in translating the English pages to Polish? (About 60 pages) If so, let me know and I'll make adding them a priority.

Hello i'm back. I needet some days to translate the game files to Polish. I hope wyth the next version the polish language will be available ;-)
Now i can focus to help with the translatono of the wiki :)
What can i do can you bring me in ;)

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:05 pm

janopsik wrote:Now i can focus to help with the translatono of the wiki :)
What can i do can you bring me in ;)
Absolutely ;) Grats on getting the game files finished, and hope you've been having a good time over the holidays :)

There's about 56 articles on the Wiki ready for Polish so far. http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Ca ... d_-_Polish

I did leave you a message on the spreadsheet, but I've locked it over Xmas while I can't oversee things. :P I'll open it back up real soon. Until then, the above link should work. Thank you!!