Wiki Translation Mission!

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Luminaar

Re: Wiki Translation Mission!

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Sutopia wrote:Duh there is no Japanese in game either.
Haha, I know this. I believe that the Turkish translations got abandoned part way though by the original contributors, which is why I mentioned it. I should've used the word "finished" instead of "represented" in the previous comment :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Prometheus already translated the game to Turkish, will be in next update (including Polish and Italian).

Japanese - There was a translator, but it does not look plausible he will finish it.

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Trickster wrote:Prometheus already translated the game to Turkish, will be in next update (including Polish and Italian).

Japanese - There was a translator, but it does not look plausible he will finish it.

Was *facepalm*

Where did you get translators from?

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:36 pm

Trickster wrote:Prometheus already translated the game to Turkish, will be in next update (including Polish and Italian)
prometheus wrote:Hi Luminaar, I can help as the Turkish translator of the game :)
Fantastic! I'm glad it finally got completed, I know what a pain that had become. :P Looking forward to having you on the Wiki Prometheus. If you're in the Discord chat, get in contact with me. I hope to have a dedicated room on there for us soon.
Sp3ctr3 wrote:
Janopsik wrote:
Italian and Polish are coming in the next update! Are you guys still available for helping out with the Wiki?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:24 am

Sutopia wrote:
Trickster wrote:Japanese - There was a translator, but it does not look plausible he will finish it.

Was *facepalm* Where did you get translators from?
Hey Sutopia, sorry I missed your original message, must've misclicked it off.

Translators have usually been people like yourself, people from the forums/facebook page who have offered to do the translation. To paraphrase Facebook: "It's a sizeable amount of translating, about 1300 lines including all the mission text. If you would like to help with that, send an email to contact@tricksterarts.com with bit about yourself."

If that's too much of a commitment, but you'd still wish to contribute, I'm happy to have you continue assisting with the Wiki, and the Japanese translations you've started on the spreadsheet :D

50ul50c13ty

Postby 50ul50c13ty » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:01 am

MALAYSIAN SAYS:
Attachments
mission_clear2.gif
mission_clear2.gif (44.27 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:21 am

New Patch, New Languages!

Version 1.012 is here, along with 3 new languages, so your Wiki needs you now more than ever! Help your country by giving your fellow players the knowledge to crush your enemies and dominate the leaderboards!

Wiki pages that need to be started: 58 Words or less required.
Brazilian, Indonesian, Spanish, Turkish.

Wiki pages that are ready for translation: Wiki Language Pages.
Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portguese, Russian, Spanish.

50ul50c13ty

Postby 50ul50c13ty » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:49 am

Hey guys! Check this out! Cool isn't it?

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sd6hekg6bvp4c3r/Hackers+Wikia+Pages+%28Bahasa+Malaysia%29.html
Last edited by 50ul50c13ty on Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:21 pm

prometheus wrote:Hi Luminaar. Is there anybody working on Turkish translation? If not, I can help as the Turkish translator of the game :)
Sutopia wrote:I was the one editing about Japanese translation.
Turkish column is ready and waiting for info, as is the rest of the Japanese section!

Bulgarian has also been added to the spreadsheet! Thank you, whoever you are. I'll create the article pages within 24 hours. Let me know who to credit for the information :)
Last edited by Luminaar on Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:49 pm

Bulgarian Pages added to the Wiki!

Wiki pages that YOU can help get started: 58 Words or less required.
Brazilian, Indonesian, Japanese, Turkish.

Wiki pages that are ready for translation: Wiki Language Pages.
Bulgarian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portguese, Russian, Spanish.[/quote]