What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
happy days

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Postby happy days » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:59 pm

Graceinc it will come with time, you'll like it then lucky u didn't start earlier as the sharks were controlling the game, now the developers have updated it and improved it so its fairer.

Duffman123

Postby Duffman123 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:09 am

- Love both, the game and the soundtrack (I love the Stealthy soundtrack when you do stealth attacks :v )
- I like the way you can attack is like Clash of Clans, but in a cybernetic and intense gameplay (you need to pay attention at every second)
- I would like to have more programs to attack, like a Trojan horse (that infiltrates a accessed/Wraithed nodes, and liberates worms, battering rams and/or shockers/blasters, crazy but op idea, I think so...)

Dislike
- a very, very, but VERY, easy to steal resources, I would like to have a more secured way to protect resources :(
- limit of nodes, it can be very overwhelming when you need to change nodes and if you upgrade core lvl. 7 to 8, just gives you 2 damn extra nodes...
- why don't have the ability to fuse programs? Like a "Shocker ram" (useful to destroy code gates and shields, and to freeze the attacked node up to 2 seconds as minimum) or the data worm (it steals resources and then duplicates/transfers to a nearby resource node, like: Core > Data Base > B-coin mixer and then it dissapears the program by it self) idk, can be a op idea fuse programs with others...
Ice Bear Was Here...
Hackers Nick - Duffman123
Reputation - 400/450
GG!

PerseVerAnce

Postby PerseVerAnce » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:43 am

Duffman123 wrote:- I would like to have more programs to attack, like a Trojan horse (that infiltrates a accessed/Wraithed nodes...)

Sounds like the Portal program?
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

Duffman123

Postby Duffman123 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:19 am

PerseVerAnce wrote:
Duffman123 wrote:- I would like to have more programs to attack, like a Trojan horse (that infiltrates a accessed/Wraithed nodes...)

Sounds like the Portal program?

Kinda but, it can bypass other captured nodes (brutal force) or be installed once and unleash a shocker near defenses and destroy them with the worms (stealth) It may be some how powerful against a choke point
Ice Bear Was Here...
Hackers Nick - Duffman123
Reputation - 400/450
GG!

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:41 pm

I am now 21 lv with a very little exp to the next level. I gonna stay in 21 level since I have to research a method to defend against 3 Krakens attacks.

My in-game name : Darkness

Good luck to you for hacking my base as I will design more difficult as possible for my base for you to challenge! Be prepared! (It seems easy, but I have set a lot of traps especially for Krakens!!)

Love:
1. The game concept.
2. The problem of being hacked by the same person within a very short period has been improved. (It can be reloop for both player revenging each other lool!)
3. Attacking players with wins and finishing mission does not gain exp!! (So that I can stay in the same level without fearing Kraken players in the lower levels)
4. +4/5 difference of the levels between two players has been improved. (I tried to challenge a high lv players (I was 19 , he was 25 lol...)
5. Miner can also be a strong defense with strong sentry nodes around.
6. The amount of code gates is appropriate as you only have 3 mins to defeat the players and hacking a code gates sometimes take a lot of times.

Needs to improve:
1. Upgrading the nodes should not disable the functions of the nodes (Well, it can be a two-way blades, you will definitely attack the guy who is upgrading his defense as the nodes will be disabled for a while) (You can ignore this suggestion lool)
2. Hackers clans, groups (or provide a way for players to communicate with each other (in-game messaging?)??
3. Really love the recording system (where I can see how I hack people over and over again!!! and improve the technique! & How I get hacked what needs to be improved) (hope I can share it among players)
4. It would be good if we can name our base as well (suggestions from other mobile online games)
5. the exp amount left to the next level in the statistics panel??? For example : Experience 46295 / 46300
6. Split the Successful hacking counts into Brute Force Mode and Stealth Mode (maybe?? or not??)
7. Recording to Mission???? (We can't see the recording when hacking the NPC base)

Future plan suggestions:
1. Co-hacking mission? (2 players to hack a very large NPC base together, it will be a lot of fun of team playing)
2. If we have a clan, can we have a clan base to develop / contribute ?? (Maybe we can contribute our cash or B-coins to the clan / we use our own B-coins or cash to upgrade the clan base. (I am so excited about this concept!!! WOW!)
3. Hackers Mod (Moderators) challenge Mission (I mean: your staff can design a base of their own, and let all the players around the world to finish the challenge per season/ per month/ per week/ or over a period of times) (to increase the interaction between Staffs (Mods) and the communities. (for different levels of players) (The mission can be finished once only!!)
4. (Other than clans system) a Friend list (In-game messaging) (or maybe we could also share our recordings to each other???? other than recording the game and post it on Youtube??)
5. Friends to each other can have a "Practice Hacking Mode" to tries to hack your friend without gaining / losing any loots (Players can choose to keep the recording or not after viewing)
6. Players can bookmark a recording so that it can be kept forever even you're now 95 lv hacker , but a recording when you was 20 lv?? (A remove recording / bookmark system??)

Experiences from another MMORPG (Runescape):
Maybe sometimes you guys will have a very good idea for the games but it may not be favorable to players. I suggest you guys can push a poll in the game / official websites for us to vote for the improvement / suggestion to include inside the game contents)
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Aldie

Postby Aldie » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:50 am

Happy days. I am level 37 and searches are 16000.. my searches consistently turn up lvl 39 and above, I have even seen lvl 50 pop up more often than not. That's a huge gap and basically unplayable.

Aldie

Postby Aldie » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:53 am

Darkness wrote:I am now 21 lv with a very little exp to the next level. I gonna stay in 21 level since I have to research a method to defend against 3 Krakens attacks.

My in-game name : Darkness

Good luck to you for hacking my base as I will design more difficult as possible for my base for you to challenge! Be prepared! (It seems easy, but I have set a lot of traps especially for Krakens!!)

Love:
1. The game concept.
2. The problem of being hacked by the same person within a very short period has been improved. (It can be reloop for both player revenging each other lool!)
3. Attacking players with wins and finishing mission does not gain exp!! (So that I can stay in the same level without fearing Kraken players in the lower levels)
4. +4/5 difference of the levels between two players has been improved. (I tried to challenge a high lv players (I was 19 , he was 25 lol...)
5. Miner can also be a strong defense with strong sentry nodes around.
6. The amount of code gates is appropriate as you only have 3 mins to defeat the players and hacking a code gates sometimes take a lot of times.

Needs to improve:
1. Upgrading the nodes should not disable the functions of the nodes (Well, it can be a two-way blades, you will definitely attack the guy who is upgrading his defense as the nodes will be disabled for a while) (You can ignore this suggestion lool)
2. Hackers clans, groups (or provide a way for players to communicate with each other (in-game messaging?)??
3. Really love the recording system (where I can see how I hack people over and over again!!! and improve the technique! & How I get hacked what needs to be improved) (hope I can share it among players)
4. It would be good if we can name our base as well (suggestions from other mobile online games)
5. the exp amount left to the next level in the statistics panel??? For example : Experience 46295 / 46300
6. Split the Successful hacking counts into Brute Force Mode and Stealth Mode (maybe?? or not??)
7. Recording to Mission???? (We can't see the recording when hacking the NPC base)

Future plan suggestions:
1. Co-hacking mission? (2 players to hack a very large NPC base together, it will be a lot of fun of team playing)
2. If we have a clan, can we have a clan base to develop / contribute ?? (Maybe we can contribute our cash or B-coins to the clan / we use our own B-coins or cash to upgrade the clan base. (I am so excited about this concept!!! WOW!)
3. Hackers Mod (Moderators) challenge Mission (I mean: your staff can design a base of their own, and let all the players around the world to finish the challenge per season/ per month/ per week/ or over a period of times) (to increase the interaction between Staffs (Mods) and the communities. (for different levels of players) (The mission can be finished once only!!)
4. (Other than clans system) a Friend list (In-game messaging) (or maybe we could also share our recordings to each other???? other than recording the game and post it on Youtube??)
5. Friends to each other can have a "Practice Hacking Mode" to tries to hack your friend without gaining / losing any loots (Players can choose to keep the recording or not after viewing)
6. Players can bookmark a recording so that it can be kept forever even you're now 95 lv hacker , but a recording when you was 20 lv?? (A remove recording / bookmark system??)

Experiences from another MMORPG (Runescape):
Maybe sometimes you guys will have a very good idea for the games but it may not be favorable to players. I suggest you guys can push a poll in the game / official websites for us to vote for the improvement / suggestion to include inside the game contents)

Battle pirates Darkness?

CROSS

Postby CROSS » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:53 am

Hey, I am a new player @ level 7! but yeah I will soon be powerful, don't underestimate me!

1. The game's plot :- I love the founders of Ergo! It looks like animus though but looks truly amazing for a hacker type game!
2. The game 's fighting style :- Loved the way you hack other's network!
3. The nodes :- They all are awesome! I being a clash of clans player was bored after seeing same types of buildings so called mines, elixir collectors etc... But 'Hackers' is truly amazing!
4. Love that Earth image in Ergo!
5. Awesome game concept!
6. Loved everything! (typed this because there are many things in game!)

Dislikes
Nothing for a while but I have a suggestion, read below :-

Suggestion
I would rate the game 5/5 if you will add CLAN WARS system. The game concept truly fits with WARS between hackers! For example as in Clash of clans. I would recommend to add some Hackers touch in these wars. (Don't name it "Clan" or "Guild" wars, they sound like oldschool terms, use some new awesome hacker type terms, for example "Corp" or... come on! you are the game creators, think of it! :D
Besides this add a CHATTING SYSTEM too. The game gonna rock after this!!! 8-)

Hack the WORLD!!!

Aldie

Postby Aldie » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:46 am

Don't like that I can't play my own audio while I play.

Proxychains

Postby Proxychains » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:24 pm

Aldie wrote:Don't like that I can't play my own audio while I play.

huh? It works for me.
When I'm using spotify and I open the game it automatically lowers my music volume a little but keeps playing both game sounds + Spotify song.
Lv: 47 / Rep: ? / Core: 11 / IP: Brazil