What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
User avatar
Sibernetika
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by Sibernetika » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:06 pm

Could Mr.pop stay a while longer.. Please.. Upgrade your mines first then go.... You know... So I can farm you :mrgreen:
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

User avatar
Slombeeper
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by Slombeeper » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:44 pm

What I like about Hackers:
~I really like the music in hackers, it gives the game a digital computer feel to it. (Would love more music)
~I love the 3D effects and the ability to drag and connect nodes to rebuild your network.
~The game overall is really fun and enjoyable! Me and my friend play it alot.

What I dislike about Hackers:
-Kraken (I don't really care about my rep but it's still very annoying and too good)
-It should be a little bit easier to get credits.

Notes
The game has alot of potential even if it's already good it can be improved! I look forward to see what new nodes that you may develop! One thing that I would like is a clan feature so that you can team with your friends and share resources or test each other's networks! That may take a long time to develop, it's just a suggestion so don't get stressed!

Thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day! :D
CTRL+ALT+DELETE = (C+A+D-101) = 01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111

:D

dasmania
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:47 am

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by dasmania » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:05 am

Dislikes :
1. After last update, i frequently having lost connection while i was hacking, it cost me all programs i've used in updates.
2. I'm having weird security log data. it says that i've been hacked and the hacker able to loot aome of my resources & also decrease my reps, but when i replay the attack, they can't even touch any business nodes, or my Core. 3 times in a week and cost me many reps i've build so far
3. it says that stealth hacks cannot be retraces, but i see in security log, the hacker using bruteforce programs but retrace & replay button is disabled. how come ?

Likes :
1. If the game restore my reps cause by bugs i've mentions up there
2. Original concept ! stick with single person player mode, don't even think to make COH (Clans of Hackers).
3. Instead of clans, just make a Project that can be hacked SIMULTANEOUSLY by 2-3 hackers in the same time, that would be cool.
4. I just LOVE when INDONESIA is the FIRST ranks ... :)

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by legal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:55 pm

I do not like that they nerfed shocker with out any warning's I would of never leveled that piece of crap up if I would of know they would nerf this program to nothing more than support. It is total crap now and didn't level up another program to takes it place. I would of never leveled it up if I had know they were going to nerf so much. I lost 2 seconds on it and that is just to mid level, it isnt even worth leveling now. Complete bs all it is good for now is just allowing protector to regenerate which I would of leveled instead of this piece of crap of a program if I know you were going to do that. I want a refund for all the time and credits to it took to level it up. So for those that are leveling up shocker do not it is waste of time and resources you only need 1 level now because 10 levels is completely useless
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

User avatar
Sibernetika
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by Sibernetika » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:18 pm

Well now aren't you just a bundle of sunshine.. Its more balanced now and not an instant win program
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

SxSnipeR
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:56 pm

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by SxSnipeR » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Sibernetika wrote:Well now aren't you just a bundle of sunshine.. Its more balanced now and not an instant win program
I agree

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by legal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:40 pm

Sibernetika wrote:Well now aren't you just a bundle of sunshine.. Its more balanced now and not an instant win program
actually they put in the support category for protector which take no skill to use at all. It was never an instant win program to begin with, you are thinking of beams. That is not balanced, if they wanted to balance the game then they should of nerfed sentry which is why you need shockers in the first place. Now it is nothing more than a support for protector and was a total waste to level up.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

User avatar
Sibernetika
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by Sibernetika » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Yeah right.. Popping a level 6 shocker wasn't enough to take down 2 or 3 defensive nodes at a choke point before they come online again.. It was so effective you didn't even need shields
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

User avatar
Jaystar
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:18 am

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by Jaystar » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:37 pm

legal wrote:I do not like that they nerfed shocker with out any warning's I would of never leveled that piece of crap up if I would of know they would nerf this program to nothing more than support. It is total crap now and didn't level up another program to takes it place. I would of never leveled it up if I had know they were going to nerf so much. I lost 2 seconds on it and that is just to mid level, it isnt even worth leveling now. Complete bs all it is good for now is just allowing protector to regenerate which I would of leveled instead of this piece of crap of a program if I know you were going to do that. I want a refund for all the time and credits to it took to level it up. So for those that are leveling up shocker do not it is waste of time and resources you only need 1 level now because 10 levels is completely useless
Stop whining, I have a lvl 11 shocker and I did not lose 2 seconds (I only lost 1 second). Level 1 lost 1 second from 4 sec to 3 sec so every level after that is affected... I believe very high level (18-21) lost from 2-4 seconds. However, this is not a bad nerf to shocker. Shocker is still as effective as before. Just imagine you lose -2 levels of progress compared to before.

The big nerf that I want to emphasise is the beam + shocker combo....
It is the beam nerf that affects this combo the most. The added 0.5 seconds to change target and the lower damage means that even if you have very high shocker, your damage output wouldn't be high enough to steamroll through an entire network without defences. Before Wakaka and co. can easily shock through my network and used a bare minimum icewall to get through. Now they have to use decent icewall or protector to protect their beams and progress....

I believe this is a good nerf to balance out the current meta. No one deserves to be steamrolled by beams and shockers....
IGN: Emperor.Jaystar
[C12] [LV60]
Current Occupation: Terminated Account

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by legal » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:57 pm

Jaystar wrote:
legal wrote:I do not like that they nerfed shocker with out any warning's I would of never leveled that piece of crap up if I would of know they would nerf this program to nothing more than support. It is total crap now and didn't level up another program to takes it place. I would of never leveled it up if I had know they were going to nerf so much. I lost 2 seconds on it and that is just to mid level, it isnt even worth leveling now. Complete bs all it is good for now is just allowing protector to regenerate which I would of leveled instead of this piece of crap of a program if I know you were going to do that. I want a refund for all the time and credits to it took to level it up. So for those that are leveling up shocker do not it is waste of time and resources you only need 1 level now because 10 levels is completely useless
Stop whining, I have a lvl 11 shocker and I did not lose 2 seconds (I only lost 1 second). Level 1 lost 1 second from 4 sec to 3 sec so every level after that is affected... I believe very high level (18-21) lost from 2-4 seconds. However, this is not a bad nerf to shocker. Shocker is still as effective as before. Just imagine you lose -2 levels of progress compared to before.

The big nerf that I want to emphasise is the beam + shocker combo....
It is the beam nerf that affects this combo the most. The added 0.5 seconds to change target and the lower damage means that even if you have very high shocker, your damage output wouldn't be high enough to steamroll through an entire network without defences. Before Wakaka and co. can easily shock through my network and used a bare minimum icewall to get through. Now they have to use decent icewall or protector to protect their beams and progress....

I believe this is a good nerf to balance out the current meta. No one deserves to be steamrolled by beams and shockers....
All they did with beams is take away the buff they gave it when the game first came out. Coming from you who who whinned ever time someone used shocker on your network I knew you would be happy about this, so not surprised at all as this update effect you in no way. You were asking them to nerf both of them because you were getting wrecked. Not surprised Now shh no one was talking to you at all. I do not talk to people that lie. If you want to talk to me come to my discord oh wait you can't.

As for the beam nerf does not effect me in the slightest, I think they should of nerfed it more.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Post Reply