Help deleting account

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
mr.peculiar

Help deleting account

Postby mr.peculiar » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:50 pm

I created an account on my iPad and phone. My iPad is far behind and I'd like to delete it, but I created it first. How can I delete this account from game center and link the account on my phone?

Thank you

legal

Re: Help deleting account

Postby legal » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:00 pm

mr.peculiar wrote:I created an account on my iPad and phone. My iPad is far behind and I'd like to delete it, but I created it first. How can I delete this account from game center and link the account on my phone?

Thank you

you have to contact the developers. I believe you can find the link on the wiki.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Orchid-Mantis

Re: Help deleting account

Postby Orchid-Mantis » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:38 pm

If you go into the game on the account you DON'T want, from the "World" screen there is the "Settings" gear, in there, the bottom left corner has a RED "CONNECT" button for device linking. Press the red button and then choose the button that you says "Unwanted Network". That should take care of the unwanted account.

If that doesn't work...
The admin said that if you send an email to Contact@tricksterarts.com and be sure to include a screenshot of the network you want to terminate, AND type in the country for your IP, the date you started that account, any money you spent on the account, or any other information you may think is important.

Then you will need to be patient, I did it the wrong way at first, left out some stuff, nothing happened for a couple days, realized my mistake and did it right yesterday, but still nothing yet.
Happy hacking!
~~«(mmmmm...D3L1c10u5!)»~~

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”