I have a question about files

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Game2001*

I have a question about files

Post by Game2001* » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Why is it that I can not open the file (in my case it is a file with extension .anm *). And how to download the program to open such files (in my case, the program "Imagine" to open files with such an extension) it does not open even though this program is for opening such files. What can it be and how to get around it? I also looked at the file in Hex and I do not know it. Could it be in scripts or connections? Are .dll files *? Please, very much, answer ...
(I can hardly speak English)

Luminaar

Re: I have a question about files

Post by Luminaar » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:01 pm

Game2001* wrote:Why is it that I can not open the file (in my case it is a file with extension .anm *). And how to download the program to open such files (in my case, the program "Imagine" to open files with such an extension) it does not open even though this program is for opening such files.
According to file-extension.info, *.ANM files are a type of Animation file. As such, you may be able to open it with Animation Viewer for Windows, or check out other ways to interact with it here.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Game2001*

Post by Game2001* » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:54 pm

I tried and nothing. What can I do to open this file? Can he write something in HEX or in .dll * files?

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Sorry, that's outside the scope of what we deal with here.

Please note, this is the forum for the "Hackers: Join the Cyberwar" mobile game - we're not a tech / hacking forum. :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.