Mission stopped to occur

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
mathkaczy

Mission stopped to occur

Postby mathkaczy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:54 am

Hi
I Have a problem with missions. They stopped showing. I had no last mission where can i got 1k credits as i read here

Luminaar

Re: Mission stopped to occur

Postby Luminaar » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:22 pm

mathkaczy wrote:Hi
I Have a problem with missions. They stopped showing. I had no last mission where can i got 1k credits as i read here
Hey.

Some missions have pre-requisites such as achieving a certain Core or reputation level. It's also possible you picked the "other" path and made the non-credit choice at the end.

Could you give us more info as to what the last mission you completed/received was, and we'll go forward from there. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

mathkaczy

Postby mathkaczy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:30 pm

It was 2months ago xD dont know at all. Is here any list or the mission or could you check it in my account?

Or Maybe there is an option to reset missions and start again?

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:20 pm

mathkaczy wrote:It was 2months ago xD dont know at all. Is here any list or the mission or could you check it in my account?

Or Maybe there is an option to reset missions and start again?
There is no option to reset the missions and play them again. However, take a look at the complete list of missions here. This list also includes a "next mission" in the series, as well as Core and Reputation requirements for most missions.

(The reputation requirements are only displayed for the first mission in a series, and may be missing from later missions in the same section.)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

mathkaczy

Postby mathkaczy » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:27 am

Ok i looked for the missions and I recognized most of them even everyone but after which one 1k credits are gained?

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:43 pm

mathkaczy wrote:Ok i looked for the missions and I recognized most of them even everyone but after which one 1k credits are gained?
The deciding missions at the end are "SC Sector 13" and "Ergo Twins". Completing either of these will remove the other mission - it's a life or death choice - while one of them will also result in a 1000C bonus.