Can i request for reseting my account?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
mrcas

Can i request for reseting my account?

Postby mrcas » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Hello,

My account is current at high level. And it is really hard for me to play. Although i tried to down my level. But, it is still in level 25. I want to take down my virus level or my core level but there's no option for doing this.

Now, i wish to reset my account to level 1. I just want to keep my thread (5 thread) and my current credits.

Can i do this?

Luminaar

Re: Can i request for reseting my account?

Postby Luminaar » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:31 pm

Hey mrcas,

If your network level is still too high after deleting nodes, then a manual network reset will be required. You're correct that there is no way to downgrade the Core or viruses - thanks for trying the node deletion method!

It's not possible to reset a network while maintaining your current credits and building threads. Once your network has been reset and a new network created however (with a new name and location), the team will then be able to restore any purchases that have been made previously, enabling you to spend the credits on building threads, upgrades, or whatever you wish.

If this is still cool with you, send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com with your network name, level and location, along with a link to this thread, and we'll get this sorted as quickly as possible.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

mrcas

Re: Can i request for reseting my account?

Postby mrcas » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:47 pm

hello,

i have just sent an email to you. please help me.