Game Abusers , especially hacking one’s alternate accounts to climb

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Pluto

Game Abusers , especially hacking one’s alternate accounts to climb

Postby Pluto » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:48 pm

I guess the title speaks for itself . My question to devs is what is being done to handle such users . I am pretty sure this has come up before , but now i notice more people are trying to game this game by hacking their own alt accounts to go up the ladder or preventing them to show up on map. While any dignified gamer would not do this , but i guess we are at a point where something needs to be done . I know players who hack a lot to work their way up all the while these guys just climb up with doing nothing ( if you think hacking alt accts 1000 times is hard work , then please do not read any further). I do not know how you can limit these players(or any player for that matter) to use one account ( which i dont think is practical either), but i am not a smart guy and sure there is a way .

I think the easiest way to accomplish this is for the devs to define rules regarding fair game play and hand over temp ban/suspend access to the account for those who doesnt follow these . I will leave it to the fellow players or mods as to what those rules can be or should be . Again an argument can be made saying this is impossible to monitor all the accounts , but we could start by looking at the top 50 or 100 players to start with . Just tell the players that unfair game play can result in a 15 day account access suspension and also at the same time make this account accessible for other players to hack .

If you (devs) still think this is truly not an issue , please look at the hack logs for top 10 on leader boards and i am confident you can see patterns in their hacks going back and forth

Rep climbing and also making them invisible on map due to hacking one’s alt account is very lame

TheLurkingRage

Re: Game Abusers , especially hacking one’s alternate accounts to climb

Postby TheLurkingRage » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:00 pm

TA doesn't care enough fam. If they gave a shit at all crack wouldn't be #1 rn. I tried before to address this issue multiple times. Community turned on me and called me a cheater and TA is doing fuck all so I joined the cheating mofos and exploiting the shield to climb this time around ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Pluto

Re: Game Abusers , especially hacking one’s alternate accounts to climb

Postby Pluto » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Whats really happening is worse than shield abuse . Hacing alt accounts to climb up or hide from other players . Too bad that this is still being allowed considering how far this game has evolved .