New Bug — Wrong max nodes and core upgrade

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Pluto

New Bug — Wrong max nodes and core upgrade

Postby Pluto » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:31 am

Hello devs , I ran into a strange bug . My core gave an option to upgrade and I started the upgrade . It also gave me the option to add an extra node and when I tried to add it , It did not let me add . Not only that my core upgrade is all messed up . I believe this is all a bug , so can you please cancel that fake upgrade and refund the XP I gained as well please

TheLurkingRage

Re: New Bug — Wrong max nodes and core upgrade

Postby TheLurkingRage » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:40 am

Are you not the dude named Pluto in the discord server? It was all explained there.
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

FEEDER

Postby FEEDER » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:19 am

I was able to build 35th node (database 1) before starting core upgrade. Upgrade time said 14 days, but tomorrow morning it was reduced to 0, while the upgrade was still going on with one thread assigned (main counter still showing all 5 threads busy). Now I can't even open game - progress bar gets stuck forever at 90%.

Pluto

Postby Pluto » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:10 pm

Its the same as what the other player said . Now my game will not load either . This is just awesome ! .

Hello TLR , good to see you active here in forums . I am not on Discord , so i do not know who the other guy is .

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:00 pm

FEEDER wrote:I was able to build 35th node (database 1) before starting core upgrade. Upgrade time said 14 days, but tomorrow morning it was reduced to 0, while the upgrade was still going on with one thread assigned (main counter still showing all 5 threads busy). Now I can't even open game - progress bar gets stuck forever at 90%.
Pluto wrote:Its the same as what the other player said . Now my game will not load either . This is just awesome !
Hey Feeder/Pluto,

This happened due to a conflict in data, which allowed an upgrade to commence, but not complete. The conflict has been resolved, but has resulted in you both having "invalid networks".

We've taken a closer look server side, and have resolved any Core 13 issues there. If this hasn't fixed the issues for you, let me know.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Pluto wrote:Hello TLR , good to see you active here in forums . I am not on Discord , so i do not know who the other guy is.

Well, he used a screenshot of your network to get in... so I'd always assumed it was you until he started saying things like "my biggest loot ever" on a network that I didn't know you had, which is about level 30-40. You've been catfished then. Also, I've always been active everywhere XD On global chat only when I'm on and not hacking ;)
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Pluto

Postby Pluto » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:50 am

Luminar ,
Thank you for fixing my net , finally able to get in . Also , please pass on to devs my appreciations for the game and also for the bonus credits they added .

TLR ,
Wow that guy must be desparate lol . Anyways , would like to catch up with you in global chat someday . I hope all is well with your hand