How to restart account?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Æqυιηοχ

How to restart account?

Postby Æqυιηοχ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:00 am

Is it possible to delete my progress and create a new acc with the same Google Account?
I just don't want to create another Google Account just for Hackers...

And is it possible to change your name even if you've already used your "Change name"?

(Sorry for my English...)

Luminaar

Re: How to restart account?

Postby Luminaar » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:01 pm

Æqυιηοχ wrote:Is it possible to delete my progress and create a new acc with the same Google Account?
I just don't want to create another Google Account just for Hackers...

And is it possible to change your name even if you've already used your "Change name"?

(Sorry for my English...)
It certainly is! Send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com for both requests.

Once your network has been reset, you'll be able to choose another name and country, so if the reset is the important part, don't worry too much about the name change - you'll get that as part of the service.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

ChrisEve

Postby ChrisEve » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:44 pm

@Luminaar
Hello. I have send an Email to the given address. How long does it normaly take to reset the Account?

I'd like to start again because of the silly mistakes I made in the past. And now it is nearly impossible to go on because of the way more experienced players which are using my account as a resource point...if i try to hack them back, they have nearly unhackable networks.

Tank you in advance

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:51 pm

ChrisEve wrote:I'd like to start again because of the silly mistakes I made in the past. And now it is nearly impossible to go on because of the way more experienced players which are using my account as a resource point...if i try to hack them back, they have nearly unhackable networks.

I would not reset, I'd fight through it and come out with thicker skin. I had a bad start too and went up against smurf minmaxers from the start, but that's what made me a good player. I would not recommend starting over before learning to play the game, as almost everyone starts over only to make other mistakes. Consider that, but if you still wanna go through with it, then unless you have bought credits then you don't have to wait for TA to reset your account, you could just make a new account yourself and start over again that way.

On Android:
To make a new account you'll need to have another google play account. Once you've got that, head over to your phone settings>apps>Hackers>storage/memory>clear data then launch the app again and you'll be prompted with the option to select which google play account you'd wish to sign in with. Make sure you have your network linked with your google play profile in the game settings before clearing the app data or you will not be logged in to your network next time you launch the app again.
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:39 am

ChrisEve wrote:How long does it normaly take to reset the Account?
Reset requests are usually processed within 7 days, and as they're done as a "last resort", are usually limited to one reset.

As recommended by Lurk above, there's a huge amount of value to be gained from battling through and making all the mistakes that you can, before taking the plunge and resetting. If you don't require any previous purchases to be restored, the method provided is also a great way to get another network up and running.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.