Chat features

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
STELS

Chat features

Postby STELS » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Hello. As many know in the chat there are a number of hidden opportunities. Starting from color text and ending with a game of chess. I suggest you post information on these opportunities here. Perhaps i will begin:

BB-Code
[c]-increases the brightness of the color
[b]-thumbnail
[i]-italics
[u]-underlined text
[s]-strikethrough text
[**]-Transparency setting, where ** values ​​from 0 to 9 and from a to f. For example: [67] [fd] [f5]
[******]-Color text, where ****** values from 0 to 9 and from a to f. For example: [ff8844] [f346da]. ff8844 is a hex code. hex codes can be viewed here http://www.color-hex.com/ or manually selected color. The system is as follows: the first two values ​​are responsible for the red color, the two middle green and the last two are for blue. That is: rrggbb. The value 0 is minimal and f is the maximum. Experiment and understand. Here are a couple of examples:[ff0000]-red [00ff00]-green [0000ff]-blue [ffff00]-yellow [ff8844]-orange
[sub]-subscript
[suр]-superscript

Chat command:
in the chat there are various commands that output a text image (symbol or smiley). All commands are written with "/".

/dollars or /money - symbol of dollars.
/bitcoins - symbol of bitcoins.
/credits - symbol of credits.

Command for smiles:
/hi or /hello or /morning
/drown or /lol
/hug
/panda
/bear
/dog
/cat
/tableflip
/dunno or /shrug
/angry
/fight
/shooter
/gun
/dance or /party
/kiss
/sleepy
/suspicious
/doubleflip
/army
/pistol
/gunman

Chess:
In the chat you can play chess with a computer. To do this, type /dejavu. To control, use /0, /1, /2..../9. /0 and /9 moves the figures to the left and to the right. /1 - /8 make a move. The meaning of the game is to cut down all the enemy's pieces, except the pawns. The king increases the rank of a nearby figure.
Important: the /dejavu command and control commands do not work together with the BB-code. For the team to work, write it without color.

Actually that's all the list I know. But I'm determined to know that this is not all. There are for example codes for multiple reduction of text, commands and smileys and many other things that have not been mentioned here. I propose to share this knowledge. Thanks to all!

Nickname: Павел
Translate with Google Translate

Luminaar

Re: Chat features

Postby Luminaar » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:41 pm

There are some hidden gems in chat, for sure! Here's a few more:

To go along with /tableflip and /doubleflip, there's /unflip, /doubleunflip.
There's also the magical /magiflip and the slightly disturbing /fliptable

If an intimidating /army isn't enough, try a /pandaarmy or even a /beararmy!

Once you've finishing causing a /rampage and having your bears and panda's /flipemall (with /bearflip and /pandaflip, naturally), you can always /hi5. Or /panda5. Or /bear5 ... whichever :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

STELS

Postby STELS » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:32 am

Cool! it works! :) Can you prompt, and what code can you reduce the text? I saw how one player repeatedly reduced the text. But my knowledge was not enough to find this code.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 pm

I only have a list of chat emotes here, sorry! Hopefully someone else will chip in on this :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.