CHEATER

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
hassijun

CHEATER

Postby hassijun » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm

I have been hacked three times in a row from the same user.... dont tell me that he/she has searched me ... bullshit.

user who attacked me: M3M3_ST34L3R

All I ask for is to check this user from an admin position.

Best regards
hassijun
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-01-17-19-00-27_com.tricksterarts.hackers.jpg
Screenshot_2018-01-17-19-00-27_com.tricksterarts.hackers.jpg (97.72 KiB) Viewed 548 times

Luminaar

Re: CHEATER

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:45 pm

hassijun wrote:I have been hacked three times in a row from the same user.... dont tell me that he/she has searched me ... bullshit.

All I ask for is to check this user from an admin position.
This has been checked, and no untoward activity occurred. All this means is that you have a decent network that people don't want to attack ;) As you don't want to hear that you were searched naturally, here's a few more details that may make what happened pallatable.
Luminaar wrote:When a player is available to be searched as a target, they are able to be attacked by anybody that finds them. There are currently no limits preventing a specific person from hacking you.

Players are able to be searched as a target on the World Map on the condition that:
a) they are not currently online,
b) they are not under the protection of a 9SEC security shield and
c) 3 hours after passed since having been the victim of a successful hack.
As above, you're able to be searched every 3 hours in most situations. However, the time difference between your last 2 attacks was 18 hours! This means that, after the first 3, you were able to be searched by others for 15 hours - they simply chose not to attack you! Let that sink in a moment.

If you consider that weaker networks get attacked by anyone who finds them, it makes sense that stronger networks have fewer unique attackers, as less people are willing to take it on. Like it or not, you were searched naturally - by other people as well as M3M3_ST34L3R - they were simply the only person willing to attack you in those 15 hours.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Re: CHEATER

Postby TheLurkingRage » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:23 pm

hassijun wrote:I have been hacked three times in a row from the same user.... dont tell me that he/she has searched me ... bullshit.

user who attacked me: M3M3_ST34L3R

I understand the frustration, but that's the way the game works. When I climbed to #1 in the world I used to hack the same targets up to 5 times a day or sometimes even more. It's the search that naturally forces you to hack the same players in your level and rep range over and over again - we (the attackers) have no control over who pops up in our search unless we try to manipulate it through dropping/increasing rep. You're high level, so you should've known this by now. You might've spent too much time down in the low rep where you can go weeks without a single attack on your net. Up in high rep you get attacked every day by multiple people, multiple times.
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage