Google play account / reset / reconnect

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Alfatrion

Google play account / reset / reconnect

Postby Alfatrion » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Hi Guys,

I have send an e-mail to contact@tricksterarts.com and support@tricksterarts.com on 27 September and 2 October, but did not receive any response.

When I started with this game, I experimented with different setups. My first account got linked to my google account. I think this happens when you install the game though google play, but can not reproduce because upon reinstall I would get my old account. I manage to get a new "account" by not installing the google play services.

Now, It seems my phone is faulty. It doesn't always registers when I touch it. Really annoying. :evil: And I have requested though e-mail to connect my current game to my google account using e-mail. It sees something happens to my e-mails and you guys seem not read it.

Alfa

Luminaar

Re: Google play account / reset / reconnect

Postby Luminaar » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:56 pm

Alfatrion wrote:Hi Guys,

I have send an e-mail to contact@tricksterarts.com and support@tricksterarts.com on 27 September and 2 October, but did not receive any response.
Hey AdK,

Your emails have been received and responded to, including a resend on October 2nd. Looks like their might be an issue in receiving mails from us. I'll PM you on here.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.