Introduce yourself

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Alfatrion

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Alfatrion » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:25 pm

TheLurkingRage wrote:Wow, sounds like you're on a good path! I recommend you always keep your Sentry, Scanner and at least 2 Code Gates maxed out according to your core level and that you ignore all other nodes until you max them out.

I appreciate the tips. Currently, I am focusing on the sentry (l13), scanner (l9), libraries (2x l7), shurikens (l6), blasters (l4) and protectors (l4). At level 15 a blaster is just four levels behind a ram. Nice to know when I'm done. :) I've noticed the potential of the Shocker though. However, currently I rely on the protector for choke points.

Last night I had the first successful hack against my network, while my sentry was upgrading. The attacker used the Kraken program. At level 22, there was only $ 7k and B 1k to get, but only got $ 825 and B 26. I've moved my core to the middle, because of this.

Do you have any tips on how to use the search function? At level 22, I think I can get consistently $ 100k and/or B 2k targets, but it takes a while to get $ 3M. I estimate that the average compilation time is 15 min (2 threads, going for the 3rd when I can). Should I search more and settle less?

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:51 pm

Alfatrion wrote:Do you have any tips on how to use the search function? At level 22, I think I can get consistently $ 100k and/or B 2k targets, but it takes a while to get $ 3M. I estimate that the average compilation time is 15 min (2 threads, going for the 3rd when I can). Should I search more and settle less?

I search until I find a juicy target but if it takes more than 10 searches I'll usually settle for the juciest target of the bunch. At level 22 that's low loot. You should try searching for players with double that.
DEATH TO SMURFS! >:)

TheLurkingRage
Top Rank: #1 for nearly 2 months
Top Rep: 4.9k
Smurfed/minmaxed/exploited shield to reach top: Nope
Player since: Mid January
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Alfatrion

Postby Alfatrion » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. :)

E30M3

Postby E30M3 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello guys.. I'm new.. Very new..
IGN: M3TH4CK3RS

Greetings everybody.

ThunderX

Postby ThunderX » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:05 am

IGN: ThunderX
I'v really had a lot of fun playing this game, it already appears there is a lot of work in it. I pretty much play it everyday and it's quite fun hacking into all these users and leaving them with nothing to trace...
I really would like to know about those ... Commands you have there , just like the game you planted in the chat /DejaVu .... I'm pretty much starting to hate that bot :lol:
Thanks for creating such games ...
Hopefully no one would think to hack the game That sure would be such an irony.