3 hour shield abusers

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Sibernetika

3 hour shield abusers

Postby Sibernetika » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Yo so someone people in the forums have been talking about how to abuse the 3 hour shields by screen always on apps, and after 3 hours log of for a bit log back on, rinse and repeat.. Anyway its strange because it's the min maxers thats talking about this not like anyone on their level can hack any of them and those that do level their programs to hunt them down will find it that their compiles are too expensive to hack 85% non min/maxers..

Well I was thinking :geek: how about making that 3 hour shield protect you for those 3 hours till you stop hacking.. It only protects you while you are hacking and Compiling, but 2 minutes after compilation and the system is idle then you are fairgame till you start hacking again.. And not just moving around to register activity, I mean hacking..

It should at least reduce some abuse of the games mechanics
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

Hell_Diguner

Re: 3 hour shield abusers

Postby Hell_Diguner » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:21 am

Half a year ago Trickster said they might make it so you can be hacked while you're online, without kicking you offline. That would remove the "need" for the shield. Apparently the original intent behind the shield was to make it so you couldn't be kicked out of the game while playing "normally". It isn't there to provide immunity to being hacked, it's there because of limitation in the way they designed the game.
Hell_Diguner - C12L34, Core rush (had C12L29), soon to be a Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C10L24, Maniac main, soon to be Maniac+Worms main
TBA - Will be a Kraken+Protector main, help me figure out a clever name :mrgreen:

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:04 am

No, the shield was intentionally supposed to protect players. It is there to have some sort of balance so that there's enough loot going around in the game. If you gave the players too much protection, they'd log off having spent all their resources, but if you gave them too little protection, then they'd be getting hacked too often to make any significant progress in the game. That's not to say that this can't be used to your favour, but some sort of protection is indeed necessary. Some have suggested the shield to work only if you're Hacking or compiling, which I think would certainly be an improvement, however it wouldn't change a thing for me because I already altered my sleeping patterns to fully take advantage of the shield. I sleep anywhere between 15 minutes - 3 hours at a time and I could leave the game on compiling Maniacs until I wake up, and keep going. With the way the game was designed, there's ultimately no way of "fixing" everything without rebuilding it from the ground up.
If I were as obsessed with real life hacking and as dedicated as I am in the game, I would dominate the entire world. >:)

TheLurkingRage
Rep Rank: Elite
Player since: Mid January
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

iblitxkreig

Postby iblitxkreig » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Lurk you are something, your purposely abusing this, which in return making other use it. Given enough time, everyone going to start this crap making hacking players impossible as every1 will be online.

I would suggest that your hack-able no matter what unless your inside a hack yourself. This is your only protection is by hacking. You cant hide behind it if you have to hack to stop it. That's just me. i don't use this tactic nor do i want to "alter" my sleep over a game.
Number 1 Hacker in the World!
Level 29

Hell_Diguner

Postby Hell_Diguner » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:30 pm

No game should be designed in a way that demands people have to play for more than two hours straight to make any progress :roll:
Hell_Diguner - C12L34, Core rush (had C12L29), soon to be a Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C10L24, Maniac main, soon to be Maniac+Worms main
TBA - Will be a Kraken+Protector main, help me figure out a clever name :mrgreen:

nocturnalbamf

Postby nocturnalbamf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:11 pm

iblitxkreig wrote:Lurk you are something, your purposely abusing this, which in return making other use it. Given enough time, everyone going to start this crap making hacking players impossible as every1 will be online.

I would suggest that your hack-able no matter what unless your inside a hack yourself. This is your only protection is by hacking. You cant hide behind it if you have to hack to stop it. That's just me. i don't use this tactic nor do i want to "alter" my sleep over a game.

Right?!? I've already started.

At the same time those Blitz, I've stopped leveling were I am at because noone around me can hack me. The last few that were able to already leveled too far to find me anymore.

Back to changing sleep schedule to exploit a shield....ridiculous, just ridiculous.