Alliances And Groups(Potential Idea)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
RISESOUT

Alliances And Groups(Potential Idea)

Postby RISESOUT » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 am

Since the update of the Global and country chat, Now players are now closer together as a community and speak to each other about the game. This is all great and all but can we go A bit further?...

Groups and Alliances
Of course most mobile multiplayer mobile games have clans, alliances and groups so why should this game be absent from this?
I think people creating Their own groups, inviting people and growing together can help people grow a stronger bond and work together as team and giving each other advice about the game. The max amount of players in an allaince is still something that im thinking. The Alliances will have promotions obviously with each status going higher From member, elder, Co leader and of course the Leader of the clan. This will show players to be loyal and trustworthy to the Alliance to get promotions.

Members- have no power in the clan

Elder-have power to only invite

Co-leader- have power to invite, kick, promote, demote, and change clan settings like description, Banner/flag/symbol, and to put the clan Open, invite only (which you request in the clan if you want to join) and Closed

Leader- has all the power and have all the same jobs as a Co-leader but he can kick Co-leaders and demote them (If they a create a clan, there Automatically Leader)
Note* Leader promoting a Co leader gives Leader and the previous Leader gets Demoted to Co leader

Now this is just the basic principle cause is only an extra chat so why don't we make alliances something people really want to be one

Is all in the line, Join the Cyber war, so why not have Alliance Cyber War
Now from here I'm thinking this wars will be match by the amount of people who decided to join in the war. A leader or Co leader looks at the list of players of who want to be in war and they add them to them (it can be 10vs10, 15vs15,etc depending how many people a clan can hold and goes by 5s), each player gets 2 attack opportunities in war.
Alliance war will have have a 24 hour preparation and 24 hour Hack war day so everyone has a chance to hack. How will the score count is if a player 100% a network in war? it will give one point to the total amount of available points to get, who ever gets the most points win!
Winning a war gives you the max available loot reward to earn for each player while the losing side gets half the loot reward for each player
Something that could be added as well-
Alliances can have perks and get experience points to level up and higher the level of the alliance the better perks they get.
Well this is all I got for Alliances war

Donations and Simulation challenges in Alliances
Should people in Alliances be able to donate programs? This is a debate I'm having myself. There could be this Node where it stores donated programs from your People in the group who donated to you and use them in hacks, which you request from (they will not defend your network). the higher the Level it is as you upgrade it, the more space you have for people to donate you and use in hacks. I don't know if this even will be implemented but fun to think about.
Now we have simulations where we can attack our Facebook friends, so if we have Alliances, why not add them there too. A person just sends a simulation and anyone from the group can connect to it and hack it.

Ok so for this is all I have for clans/Alliances/Groups, and many people in the game I see request for this often (and sometimes I wish for it too) So what do you think of this? Should alliances be added or no? Tell me your opinions and have a conversation. Also expand or modify this idea if you think it can be better.

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by RISESOUT on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm a Dark Soul A person who likes to be in the shadows and always mysterious that doesn't like to socialize often :| . Tho he's still a nice guy and always like have a nice online chat with anyone(I'm also Weird and I'm proud!) :mrgreen:

Hell_Diguner

Re: Alliances And Groups(Potential Idea)

Postby Hell_Diguner » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:31 am

One of the reasons I enjoy Hackers so much is you're not forced to participate in any clans/guilds/etc. In most games that have them, you're at a significant disadvantage if you're not in a clan, which really sours the experience for me.

It's not even that I'm a lone wolf; I prefer to work with a real team in first person shooters and a handful of other genres, but mobile games never have deep, meaningful teamwork. It's just a stupid skinner's box that uses peer pressure to keep you playing. It's nefarious, often outright malicious game design, and bad offenders are way more common on the app store than they should be.
Hell_Diguner - C12L34, Core rush (had C12L29), soon to be a Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C10L28, Maniac+Worms main
CaptainDavyJones - C4L8, Soon to be Kraken+Protector main

crack

Postby crack » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:03 am

Hell_Diguner wrote:One of the reasons I enjoy Hackers so much is you're not forced to participate in any clans/guilds/etc. In most games that have them, you're at a significant disadvantage if you're not in a clan, which really sours the experience for me.

It's not even that I'm a lone wolf; I prefer to work with a real team in first person shooters and a handful of other genres, but mobile games never have deep, meaningful teamwork. It's just a stupid skinner's box that uses peer pressure to keep you playing. It's nefarious, often outright malicious game design, and bad offenders are way more common on the app store than they should be.

Wow I'm impressed with your thoughts on team play.
Neither of these!!! Pay 2 Win /Smurf /Minmaxer :shock: Definitely these!!! 0$ dude/ TP/ RHG/Play by the ROE/Friendly/& an ass *donkey) lol

RISESOUT

Postby RISESOUT » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:18 am

Hell_Diguner wrote:One of the reasons I enjoy Hackers so much is you're not forced to participate in any clans/guilds/etc. In most games that have them, you're at a significant disadvantage if you're not in a clan, which really sours the experience for me.

Hmm I understand that a lot about what your saying, I do have lots of meaning in team play where teams actually do something together like you said in real video game genres like FPS but you know how Global and Country chat be like, and well I understand that most people don't take Alliances to deeply in mobile but not all, (I'm going off Hackers and going to Clash royale for a bit) In Royale , we have a clan chest every week and people in our clan work hard for it (cause it only lasts 2 days) and so people battle and collect crowns for it, and the more crowns we collect the better chest we get at the end, and my clan always get 10/10. Of course this ain't that deep for some people but for me its always truly an achievement when we do cause we know the clan is doing well and everyone understands how important a clan chest is and everyone put efforts on it. So Some people does have a basic mind on teamwork. Also Some people just want a private area to talk to people with similar minds and thought and avoid Global cause you know some people don't like Global and I don't blame them either, So an Alliance wouldn't be to bad, even if it was just only for Chatting and it wouldn't affect people who are going solo that don't like to be in Alliances.

Again I understood everything you said but this is just my opinion about Alliances

Thank you for your opinion as well
I'm a Dark Soul A person who likes to be in the shadows and always mysterious that doesn't like to socialize often :| . Tho he's still a nice guy and always like have a nice online chat with anyone(I'm also Weird and I'm proud!) :mrgreen:

Hell_Diguner

Postby Hell_Diguner » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:19 pm

RISESOUT wrote:real video game genres like FPS
I wouldn't go so far as to say mobile games have lesser genres. They have the same genres, it's just the games themselves are typically shallow.

I understand the appeal of the social part of clan systems. You find a clique that thinks along the same lines as you, socialize, get to know them, make some friends, maybe have a leaderboard for the people who care about such things. It's when you start game-ifying the social systems that I start to worry. Clan rewards as you described them tend to make the rich richer, the poor poorer, and can be a source of conflict within the clan.
Hell_Diguner - C12L34, Core rush (had C12L29), soon to be a Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C10L28, Maniac+Worms main
CaptainDavyJones - C4L8, Soon to be Kraken+Protector main

Sibernetika

Postby Sibernetika » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:49 am

I was looking forward for some clan action but where already country based can't that kinda be clans thing then? Because really I don't feel like dabbling with that poison yet since we all know how that is gonna go
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes