Cheating???

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Anraton

Re: Cheating???

Postby Anraton » Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:32 am

TA has already stated that simply closing and reopening the app does not reset a player's 3 hour shield. Having your app open indefinitely will not grant you protection past the 3 hour period and you'll be open for attacks. Only after your connection has been hijacked, may your shield be refreshed.[/quote]

Did i get that right?
I am online for .. lets say 2 hours and 58 minutes. Then i go offline for about 2 hours. After coming back i search for 2 minutes for a "good" target and because the 3 hours online time got filled with those 2 minutes i can be hijacked and forced to log of?

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 pm

Anraton wrote:Did i get that right?
I am online for .. lets say 2 hours and 58 minutes. Then i go offline for about 2 hours. After coming back i search for 2 minutes for a "good" target and because the 3 hours online time got filled with those 2 minutes i can be hijacked and forced to log of?

I'm not entirely sure that it adds up if you log off and back in, although I guess it could be that way. All I now is that your 3 hour online shield refreshes once someone so much as views your network and the game registers that they did whether you're online or offline.
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

badmanlive

Postby badmanlive » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:25 pm

Dont think so.. the game is online and most stuff is porcessed server-side so memory editors like igameguardianapk.com and stuff will not work.