Why people do this?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Bit

Why people do this?

Postby Bit » Sat May 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Hey.

I want ask you why people let their handy be active anytime in Hackers, that i cant attack him.

Thats not Fairplay, i think its a kind of Cheating.

Cheers
Bit

Stricks

Re: Why people do this?

Postby Stricks » Sat May 27, 2017 9:28 pm

its kind of a cheat, but there is no priority on fixing this, so bots are good apparently

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat May 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Bit wrote:I cant attack him. Thats not Fairplay, i think its a kind of Cheating.
Stricks wrote:its kind of a cheat
Unless I'm misunderstanding the question, other people being online gathering resources at the same time that you're online trying to gather resources doesn't count as cheating. They're simply online playing the game ... same as yourself. :thumbsup:
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Bit

Postby Bit » Sun May 28, 2017 3:32 am

Luminaar wrote:
Bit wrote:I cant attack him. Thats not Fairplay, i think its a kind of Cheating.
Stricks wrote:its kind of a cheat
Unless I'm misunderstanding the question, other people being online gathering resources at the same time that you're online trying to gather resources doesn't count as cheating. They're simply online playing the game ... same as yourself. :thumbsup:

But him is 24/7 Online, cause Botting (found a exploit online , I hate people using Hacks/Exploits.)

Too Much Scotty

Postby Too Much Scotty » Sun May 28, 2017 3:34 am

Maybe he has 9sec protection activated (IMO)
I don't have any colorful or creative signature to put here sorry :lol: :cry: :lol:

IGN: Lancelot

:!: ~Please don't hate me I am just a beginner trying to get better~ :!:

Bit

Postby Bit » Sun May 28, 2017 12:12 pm

Too Much Scotty wrote:Maybe he has 9sec protection activated (IMO)

It says the guy is Online, otherwise it would come "Russianname has activated 9Sec Protection."

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Sun May 28, 2017 2:16 pm

Retracing people should allow hacks to be performed even when they are online.
Maybe add just a penalty? Like 45 sec less to make the hack?
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sun May 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Bit wrote:But him is 24/7 Online, cause Botting (found a exploit online , I hate people using Hacks/Exploits.)
While I understand the frustration, no one has provided any evidence of botting. All that has been said is that "they're online 24/7" which ironically, someone else would have to be online 24/7 (thus calling themselves a cheater) to be able to prove.

We do take cheating and exploits seriously however, so if you could send me a PM, or a message to support@tricksterarts.com with the name of the network (no public shaming without proof please,) someone will spend time to check the network out. ;)
Crack69 wrote:Retracing people should allow hacks to be performed even when they are online.
Given the way the game sends and receives information, any sort of simultaneous hack where the defender is online would be open to resource abuse, regardless of time penalties or delays. Sorry!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

e1a00000

Postby e1a00000 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:38 am

Luminaar wrote:
Bit wrote:But him is 24/7 Online, cause Botting (found a exploit online , I hate people using Hacks/Exploits.)
While I understand the frustration, no one has provided any evidence of botting. All that has been said is that "they're online 24/7" which ironically, someone else would have to be online 24/7 (thus calling themselves a cheater) to be able to prove.

We do take cheating and exploits seriously however, so if you could send me a PM, or a message to support@tricksterarts.com with the name of the network (no public shaming without proof please,) someone will spend time to check the network out. ;)
Crack69 wrote:Retracing people should allow hacks to be performed even when they are online.
Given the way the game sends and receives information, any sort of simultaneous hack where the defender is online would be open to resource abuse, regardless of time penalties or delays. Sorry!

I posted this on discord, but might as well quote you here.
Suggestion: cap online time to (12) hours a day. Over that and you can get hijacked freely, similar to our 3 hrs check. It is a reasonable number and prevents cheating completely.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon May 29, 2017 1:15 pm

e1a00000 wrote:I posted this on discord, but might as well quote you here.
Suggestion: cap online time to (12) hours a day. Over that and you can get hijacked freely, similar to our 3 hrs check. It is a reasonable number and prevents cheating completely.
Will get to Discord after the forums! Will add that suggestion now :)

Being online to prevent attacks really shouldn't be referred to as "cheating though" :P

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”