Potential Update Ideas (Program and Nodes)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Oopsnowyoudead

Re: Potential Update Ideas (Program and Nodes)

Postby Oopsnowyoudead » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:38 pm

OK, so if there are two worm viruses and one open slot, and they are in duplication mode, they could work together to fill in that slot in half the time. And if this worked with multiple worms

RISESOUT

Potential Update Ideas (Traps)

Postby RISESOUT » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:12 am

Defensive Trap Builds

Note* this is just 2 of my ideas for a trap builds (might add more) but for now is only 2 (you can reply to me if you have a good trap idea)

Stunner
This type of trap Stuns any Hostile programs in a node for a few seconds (3 or 4 seconds probably, maybe more seconds still unsure) and its unable to be used to add any more programs or if there's a program in there, it won't be able to function until the stun is gone.
How the stunner will be set up is you put it in any node you want and then you will put an amount of attack of program before it activates (the amount of programs depends on how many slots on the node you chose)
For Example-
if you put the stunner in a sentry (which has 4 slots for four attack programs) then you can choose for 1 program to activate the stunner or 2 or 3 or 4 attack programs ,etc (or it can be like the spring shocker(the second trap idea) activation where it activates in 2-3 seconds after a person has put a program in it, keep reading to understand it)
This kind of trap will make players be more cautious on there style and change strategy because if activated you won't be able to do anything and defense nodes might take the node back you took.

Spring Shocker
This type of trap is similar to the stunner but with one main difference...It destroys specific programs in the node the enemy has put(but you don't lose the node itself). Instead of asking for how many programs in a slot for it to activate, instead once a person puts a program, the Spring shocker will activate in 2 or 3 seconds and then it destroys on how many programs are in there. Also to make it a it fair, it only destroys 2 specific programs you choose you want it to destroy. If those type of specific programs are not in the node, the trap won't activate.
For Example-
You can decide for the spring shocker to destroy beam cannons and ice walls or battle rams and Shockers, etc

This are two of my ideas of traps (non of those will activate in stealth if people use access, portal and wraith but might think of stealth traps)
Plz give feedback about those 2 ideas, expand on it or modify them or give more trap ideas (I might add more soon)

Thank you for reading!
I'm a Dark Soul A person who likes to be in the shadows and always mysterious that doesn't like to socialize often :| . Tho he's still a nice guy and always like have a nice online chat with anyone(I'm also Weird and I'm proud!) :mrgreen:

Xealgar

Trace program

Postby Xealgar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:37 am

I would like a trace program that can be installed on the core node that would allow me to re hack an inactive player. For as long as no one had removed it. The program can only be installed after full control has been established and should take at least 10 sec to install. It can only be removed by the network admin or after full control has been established by another hacker. Thank you for the consideration.

Spadala

Hub node

Postby Spadala » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:28 pm

The more program levels grow up, the more base defences are weak compared to them. I would like a node capable of giving the intruder some serious problems, for example a choke point node with 3 program slots and more than 4 connection slots. It can be named 'Hub' as it has a lot of connections with other nodes. The conncections may be increased by upgrading the node, let's say at level 1 it has 2 slots and at level 4 it has 5 of them.

Thank you

TheLurkingRage

Re: Hub node

Postby TheLurkingRage » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Spadala wrote:The more program levels grow up, the more base defences are weak compared to them. I would like a node capable of giving the intruder some serious problems, for example a choke point node with 3 program slots and more than 4 connection slots. It can be named 'Hub' as it has a lot of connections with other nodes. The conncections may be increased by upgrading the node, let's say at level 1 it has 2 slots and at level 4 it has 5 of them.

One word: Shocker
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 94
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.1k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

crack

Re: Potential Update Ideas (Traps)

Postby crack » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:53 pm

RISESOUT wrote:Defensive Trap Builds

Note* this is just 2 of my ideas for a trap builds (might add more) but for now is only 2 (you can reply to me if you have a good trap idea)

Stunner
This type of trap Stuns any Hostile programs in a node for a few seconds (3 or 4 seconds probably, maybe more seconds still unsure) and its unable to be used to add any more programs or if there's a program in there, it won't be able to function until the stun is gone.
How the stunner will be set up is you put it in any node you want and then you will put an amount of attack of program before it activates (the amount of programs depends on how many slots on the node you chose)
For Example-
if you put the stunner in a sentry (which has 4 slots for four attack programs) then you can choose for 1 program to activate the stunner or 2 or 3 or 4 attack programs ,etc (or it can be like the spring shocker(the second trap idea) activation where it activates in 2-3 seconds after a person has put a program in it, keep reading to understand it)
This kind of trap will make players be more cautious on there style and change strategy because if activated you won't be able to do anything and defense nodes might take the node back you took.

Spring Shocker
This type of trap is similar to the stunner but with one main difference...It destroys specific programs in the node the enemy has put(but you don't lose the node itself). Instead of asking for how many programs in a slot for it to activate, instead once a person puts a program, the Spring shocker will activate in 2 or 3 seconds and then it destroys on how many programs are in there. Also to make it a it fair, it only destroys 2 specific programs you choose you want it to destroy. If those type of specific programs are not in the node, the trap won't activate.
For Example-
You can decide for the spring shocker to destroy beam cannons and ice walls or battle rams and Shockers, etc

This are two of my ideas of traps (non of those will activate in stealth if people use access, portal and wraith but might think of stealth traps)
Plz give feedback about those 2 ideas, expand on it or modify them or give more trap ideas (I might add more soon)

Thank you for reading!

I like both these ideas think first one is the best nice ideas
Neither of these!!! Pay 2 Win /Smurf /Minmaxer :shock: Definitely these!!! 0$ dude/ TP/ RHG/Play by the ROE/Friendly/& an ass *donkey) lol

crack

Re: Trace program

Postby crack » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Xealgar wrote:I would like a trace program that can be installed on the core node that would allow me to re hack an inactive player. For as long as no one had removed it. The program can only be installed after full control has been established and should take at least 10 sec to install. It can only be removed by the network admin or after full control has been established by another hacker. Thank you for the consideration.

This one nice too should take longer to install thou as it's a powerful eg double hack capability
Neither of these!!! Pay 2 Win /Smurf /Minmaxer :shock: Definitely these!!! 0$ dude/ TP/ RHG/Play by the ROE/Friendly/& an ass *donkey) lol

crack

Re: Hub node

Postby crack » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:00 am

Spadala wrote:The more program levels grow up, the more base defences are weak compared to them. I would like a node capable of giving the intruder some serious problems, for example a choke point node with 3 program slots and more than 4 connection slots. It can be named 'Hub' as it has a lot of connections with other nodes. The conncections may be increased by upgrading the node, let's say at level 1 it has 2 slots and at level 4 it has 5 of them.

Thank you

Yeah interesting would change the dynamics of attacks would be great only if it combined with the stunner program idea by RIESOUT

Millar

Re: Potential Update Ideas (Program and Nodes) ransomware

Postby Millar » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:44 pm

plz add ransomware that can capture the node in one shot and the node cannot be retrieved from any defensive system

Pluto

Re: Potential Update Ideas (Traps)

Postby Pluto » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:05 pm

RISESOUT wrote:Defensive Trap Builds

Stunner

Thank you for reading!

You can actually integrate this into black ice where the projectile can stun the attack programs for a set time , this makes up for the slow attack rate of black ice