Account reset

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
1337h4x0rg

Account reset

Postby 1337h4x0rg » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:53 am

Can you guys please add a completely restart feature for the game? If you could it would be greatly appreciated and I love your game btw! A 5 star review from me :D

Armageddon

Re: I really want this devs!

Postby Armageddon » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:23 am

{Project:Armageddon:Mode:Active} A restart mode? I must apologize but I beleive this adds a sense of.... Immortality if you follow along with what I am about to say. This game is not meant to be like those of which you can restart and try and achieve a perfect "score" (this message may/not be supported by the Devs of the game therefore please take this as an opinion not a statement). This game is meant to replicate the life of a hacker. Someone who must learn technology as it develops. Someone who must get hacked to learn how to not be hacked. That is why there is Reputation points and not some silly form of score you can never lose. This is why you do not fully get back the RP (Reputation Points) you lose when you are hacked after you take revenge on that person. Because in reality you would seem weak for getting hacked in the first place. Even if you successfully take revenge on that hacker, there would already be a cloud of shame upon your weak Anti-Progam Nodes. You cannot restart in life after you have made your move. When you enter the depths of the "Hacker Society"... There is no return.
My in game name is Armageddon

Trickster
Site Admin

Re: Account reset

Postby Trickster » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:34 am

1337h4x0rg wrote:Can you guys please add a completely restart feature for the game? If you could it would be greatly appreciated and I love your game btw! A 5 star review from me :D

At the moment the only way how to reset an account is to contact us on contact@tricksterarts.com and we will reset it for you.

zyxemman

Postby zyxemman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Trickster.. i've been sending you message to reset my account and still it's not been reset
In-game name: Paradox
Current rep: 0
Highest rep: 1500+

zyxemman

Postby zyxemman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Trickster wrote:
1337h4x0rg wrote:Can you guys please add a completely restart feature for the game? If you could it would be greatly appreciated and I love your game btw! A 5 star review from me :D

At the moment the only way how to reset an account is to contact us on contact@tricksterarts.com and we will reset it for you.

Trickster.. i've been sending you message to reset my account and still it's not been reset
In-game name: Paradox
Current rep: 0
Highest rep: 1500+

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:35 pm

zyxemman wrote:
Trickster wrote:At the moment the only way how to reset an account is to contact us on contact@tricksterarts.com and we will reset it for you.
Hey Zyx. Please respond to the email we have sent regarding confirming your details, adding the requested message to your Core and confirmation that you understand the process details and wish us to go ahead. Thanks!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Akkarus

Postby Akkarus » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:53 pm

@Luminaar: i've been sending a message (mail) to reset my account. thx.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:54 am

Akkarus wrote:i've been sending a message (mail) to reset my account. thx.
Hey Akkarus. We received and responded to your message on Sunday. If you've not got the mail in your inbox, please check your spam folder. I can also resend it if you wish. :)

We need you to respond to the email regarding confirming your details (specifically the in-game country), and to add the requested message to your Core. Thanks!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Akkarus

Postby Akkarus » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:40 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Akkarus wrote:i've been sending a message (mail) to reset my account. thx.
Hey Akkarus. We received and responded to your message on Sunday. If you've not got the mail in your inbox, please check your spam folder. I can also resend it if you wish. :)

We need you to respond to the email regarding confirming your details (specifically the in-game country), and to add the requested message to your Core. Thanks!

hmm, have no mail. Spam folder checked

Ingame-Country is Germany

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:18 pm

Akkarus wrote:hmm, have no mail. Spam folder checked. Ingame-Country is Germany
I'd re-sent the mail already as I read your email message first. :P PM sent.