Fighting smurfs with the same trick. Specially rep climbers.

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum

Would you be willing to let Trickster Arts track your phone's IP address?

Yes
24%
No
48%
There must be another way
28%

Total votes: 25

nocturnalbamf

Re: Fighting smurfs with the same trick. Specially rep climbers.

Postby nocturnalbamf » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:21 pm

I find it funny that both people who are exploiting some unsportsman games styles are pointing their fingers at the other. It's like watching a political debate, both are in the wrong and yet both claims the other is worse, and that is the only grounds they are standing on. While anyone trying to find a solution to both is insulted and is told they don't understand game mechanics. Basically, the game mechanics aren't original so its not hard to understand.

Personally Lurk, what stops them from fighting the shield with the shield?!?!? Seriously though, changing your sleep schedule for a game....jesus!

Personally, I'm taking advantage of both. I was around 150 on the board beforehand and now I'm 23 and still climbing. As I take advantage of them, I find them both equally wrong and both should be fixed.

As more people do these, the more broken the game will become.

nocturnalbamf

Re: Fighting smurfs with the same trick. Specially rep climbers.

Postby nocturnalbamf » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:25 am

GamerNeo wrote:What if they reset their account? Tracking does nothing and stops nothing.

And chill dude, it's a game.

Right?!? Jesus, and he said my idea's were extreme and/or absurd. After reading this, you know I don't think anything needs fixed anymore. In fact, I only need like 2000 more rep and I'll be passing him. I can't wait to see the salt flow from him when 2 low level people pass him.

His blood pressure is probably through the roof if he thinks tracking people's IP address is a good answer to anything.