I had the day off today.

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Vnasty

I had the day off today.

Postby Vnasty » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:19 am

Decided to stay home and hack. Did a few things around the house while baby sitting my phone in between hacks.

One of my best days yet.

14 million in cash :mrgreen:

250,000 bit coins :o

I did burn some credits near the end of my 3 hr time limits when I had a good chunk and didn't wanna risk it. Maybe 200 credits in total speeding up compile times.

It took me roughly... 15 hours.. yea.... I know. But im way behind on min/max optimal progression. I still play and apparently making gains.

I did have two occurrences where I shut my phone off completely and set a timer to clear my 3 hr idle timer.

Once at 3 min 45 seconds..

Someone attacked me and the system said I was online too long. I got booted and was about to have a panic attack. Lol.

This was right after a reset.

So at my next 3 hr bench mark. I shut my phone down completely.

Set a timer for 4 min exactly. I log in. Then attacked again. Thank god both times my network held up and I didn't lose any resources both times.

I have been playing nearly a year now and never had this happen....

Anyways on my next reset I went for a solid 5 min and no issues with being idle too long.

I want to thank the community for all the net gains today. To those of you who quit rip. If im still doing it so can you.

Unfortunately my 9sec will be ready in a week and I won't have credits ... sad but I did make x4 in cash what I usually get from a 7 day 9sec and my base has lvl 21 farms. Half as much bit coins earned tho. Hacking def is much faster than idle defenses.

Getting there boys. I think were all gonna make it. See you in a few days. All 5 of my threads are working overtime. Subtle brag.

Happy Hacking! :-)

Vnasty

Re: I had the day off today.

Postby Vnasty » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:27 am

Btw im still doing this on a 3.5 inch display.... ive made a few errors clicking too fast or not being able to see nodes. Double taping zooms me way out when spamming beams. Its s nightmare. Also I had some connectivity issues twice today. My 3g switched to 1g and I was booted and failed a few hacks and lost resources/programs.

Overall tho, positive experience.

+1

Mchief

Postby Mchief » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:37 pm

Can some one explain this three hour timer?

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Mchief wrote:Can some one explain this three hour timer?

It is for people who leave their phone in all day, and so if trickster arts hadn't implement the timer then you can't be hacked add you can't be hacked when you are online. So after being online three hours or more you can get kicked to make way for hackers.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

PerseVerAnce

Postby PerseVerAnce » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:52 pm

Nice one :!:
Level 61
Highest Rank Achieved: Elite
Youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/PerseVerAncee

e1a00000

Postby e1a00000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:57 am

Vnasty wrote:Decided to stay home and hack. Did a few things around the house while baby sitting my phone in between hacks.

One of my best days yet.

14 million in cash :mrgreen:

250,000 bit coins :o

I did burn some credits near the end of my 3 hr time limits when I had a good chunk and didn't wanna risk it. Maybe 200 credits in total speeding up compile times.

It took me roughly... 15 hours.. yea.... I know. But im way behind on min/max optimal progression. I still play and apparently making gains.

I did have two occurrences where I shut my phone off completely and set a timer to clear my 3 hr idle timer.

Once at 3 min 45 seconds..

Someone attacked me and the system said I was online too long. I got booted and was about to have a panic attack. Lol.

This was right after a reset.

So at my next 3 hr bench mark. I shut my phone down completely.

Set a timer for 4 min exactly. I log in. Then attacked again. Thank god both times my network held up and I didn't lose any resources both times.

I have been playing nearly a year now and never had this happen....

Anyways on my next reset I went for a solid 5 min and no issues with being idle too long.

I want to thank the community for all the net gains today. To those of you who quit rip. If im still doing it so can you.

Unfortunately my 9sec will be ready in a week and I won't have credits ... sad but I did make x4 in cash what I usually get from a 7 day 9sec and my base has lvl 21 farms. Half as much bit coins earned tho. Hacking def is much faster than idle defenses.

Getting there boys. I think were all gonna make it. See you in a few days. All 5 of my threads are working overtime. Subtle brag.

Happy Hacking! :-)

Last time I checked your programs were irrelevant for hitting most targets. Did you drop rep? How's the bases down there?
250k bit and 14 mils is a bit large difference. How much did you spend on compile O.o

happy days

Postby happy days » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Sure he dropped rep lol, loot is easy ish down there best to try it, u can rank up real easy too, at least to 1800+ after u had your fill, I've had 280000 bits in 4hours.

Stricks

Postby Stricks » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 am

Nice to see you again vnasty

I have not much space to write on readme, but you should really consider changing that high lvl scanner into a choke point, is a great place to choke and that high lvl just makes everyones life easier, if you not core 12 i would advice you to rush core and get a choke there asap.
Nice to see your base evolving and im happy to find you here and not quitting.
Good hacks for you!
If you need some easy resource sometime let me know i can give you an easy loot putting my netcons on resources, i want to help you!