What not to do...

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
CrumblyZ

What not to do...

Postby CrumblyZ » Sun May 08, 2016 12:43 am

so in the interest of a true beta tester, my phone is rooted, and I do have some (how ironic) hacking tools. and for anyone interested, please note that a hex editor will not in fact change your values ingame. it will change your ui to the updated value, but the game does a server check, resetting your value to the original, accurate value.

SC0RPI0N

Re: What not to do...

Postby SC0RPI0N » Sun May 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Great. Glad to know that real pesky hackers won't interfere with the fun.

Vinter

Postby Vinter » Sun May 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Its pretty ironic that someone tried to hack the hacking game :P
But yeah good to know people wont be able to ruin it easily.

ThunderX

Postby ThunderX » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:50 am

Either way most people came to this game thinking that they'd hack or something, I'm sure hackers would have fun in this game instead of hacking it;)

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:20 pm

ThunderX wrote:Either way most people came to this game thinking that they'd hack or something, I'm sure hackers would have fun in this game instead of hacking it;)

Replies over a year later lol
and many supposed real life hackers do indeed enjoy playing the game. It's a gorgeous game, who in their right mind wouldn't?
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

borisd

Postby borisd » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:53 pm

CrumblyZ wrote:so in the interest of a true beta tester, my phone is rooted, and I do have some (how ironic) hacking tools. and for anyone interested, please note that a hex editor will not in fact change your values ingame. it will change your ui to the updated value, but the game does a server check, resetting your value to the original, accurate value.

You were a beta nice. Kinda obvious it would not work since it is an online game. The data is kept on a server so when you try to to edit VALUES on your side the server checks and corrects it. I think the script kiddie warning was a nice touch. Way to go who ever had that funny idea should get a medal. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

borisd

Postby borisd » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Personally tough I like hero of many a little bit more than hackers.

borisd

Postby borisd » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:07 pm

SC0RPI0N wrote:Great. Glad to know that real pesky hackers won't interfere with the fun.

If you wanna see pesky try playing FPSMMos now that right there is a nightmare. I got completely disgusted with mmos due to aim bots. :evil: