How to link with Google account

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
prateekpc42

How to link with Google account

Postby prateekpc42 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:20 am

I have installed the hackers game but it is displaying authentication failed when I want to link it to the Google account. I have started playing it. Please help me to link it with account so that it regular sync with cloud.

Luminaar

Re: How to link with Google account

Postby Luminaar » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:52 am

prateekpc42 wrote:I have installed the hackers game but it is displaying authentication failed when I want to link it to the Google account. I have started playing it. Please help me to link it with account so that it regular sync with cloud.
The "Authentication failed" error means that when the server asks Google if your account is valid, Google respond with "I can not authenticate it with the information provided".

This can happen when the information in your Hackers cache and the information from the current Google Play account differs. As the information on your device doesn't change if you stay logged in to the same account, this usually occurs when your device has changed Google Play accounts at some point.

The steps below may help, however please be aware that the following steps will delete information from your device, and as such, please perform them at your own risk:
Ensure you are logged into the correct Google Play account that your network is on. If you have recently changed Google Play account, clearing the application cache resolves most cases of this error.
- More information can be found here: https://www.androidcentral.com/how-and- ... ta-android

Also check that your network can connect to us by ensuring that auto connection settings in your phone are set to ON.
- The exact method differs per Android device, but try Settings > Personal:Google Services > Play Games > Automatically Connect

If this fails, we have had reports in the past of Google Play Services updates preventing accounts from authenticating due to a change in validation credentials. Uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Google Play Services update fixes this.
- More information can be found here: https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-fix-g ... ired-error
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.