What is the benefit of playing online games for children?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Jodirhanna

What is the benefit of playing online games for children?

Postby Jodirhanna » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:28 am

Pretty a number of parents robotically think that online games do more harm than good to their children though playing games online can offer some benefits to your children’s skills development.If parents create practical guidelines with their children and create positive agreement around playing online games then fights like kids staying up late playing on their computers indifference in school activities or work and problems with children dividing themselves do not need to become an issue.

Taiwei

Re: What is the benefit of playing online games for children?

Postby Taiwei » Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 am

Jodirhanna wrote:Pretty a number of parents robotically think that online games do more harm than good to their children though playing games online can offer some benefits to your children’s skills development.If parents create practical guidelines with their children and create positive agreement around playing online games then fights like kids staying up late playing on their computers indifference in school activities or work and problems with children dividing themselves do not need to become an issue.

Hmmmm.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Villfuk 02

Postby Villfuk 02 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:59 am

wrong forum :D

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Sun May 21, 2017 7:47 am

Villfuk 02 wrote:wrong forum :D

Welcome to the discord! Haha very funny.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

ColinFarrel

Postby ColinFarrel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:45 am

I think if parents create reasonable guidelines with their children and create positive agreements around playing online games then struggles like kids staying up late playing on their computers.

However, there are a multitude of fun and age appropriate games online that can provide opportunities for children to exercise their creativity, set goals, practice persistence, develop responsibility, and even learn new information. Games like taking care of a virtual pet like horse games or building cities, puzzles and more can be quite fun.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:14 pm

No idea why this is here, but personally I don't believe in age restricting what people do/see/learn. That only slows them down and makes them more ignorant and incompetent in their early years of adulthood. It backfires to age restrict what they see, do and learn. Of course, this is only my opinion based on personal experience and comparing myself to others, but censorship is never a good thing and age restricting is just another form of doing that.
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 83
Top Rank: #1
Top Rep: 4.9k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

edita

Postby edita » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:57 am

Having fun?