Virtual IP Tracing

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
silencieux312

Virtual IP Tracing

Postby silencieux312 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:49 am

This is not yet in the game. If added then this will give it much more awesome gameplay and experience. I suggest to the game makers to add a Virtual IP tracing, where players are given unique IP and they can trace each other through that. In real hacking this is basically what they use to trace someone. They are found in logs.

If this is added, this will be awesome! Players will be much more delighted. If you are with me, let's be one and propose this.

Luminaar

Re: Virtual IP Tracing

Postby Luminaar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:07 pm

silencieux312 wrote:This is not yet in the game. If added then this will give it much more awesome gameplay and experience. I suggest to the game makers to add a Virtual IP tracing, where players are given unique IP and they can trace each other through that. In real hacking this is basically what they use to trace someone. They are found in logs.

If this is added, this will be awesome! Players will be much more delighted. If you are with me, let's be one and propose this.
This one's already on the suggestions list. Personally, I like it, and can certainly see the fun to be had. It was suggested that names remain on normal attacks, but that fake IP's be used for players that performed a sole Stealth attack, thus hiding the name of the attacker too. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.