8 Nov 2017 - a day that TricksterArts put a bomb to blow Minmaxers XD

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Darkness

8 Nov 2017 - a day that TricksterArts put a bomb to blow Minmaxers XD

Postby Darkness » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:21 pm

A day should be remember on the history in this game XD.

It means we need more high lv minmaxers. I know there are some. Some people posted a 40 - 50 lv minmaxers still with 1 lv Turrets with them. But definitely max scanner with 5 max gates something idk lol.

But good job. There're some 40 lv minmaxers survived they're able to hack 80 lv people too with Beam 21 / Shur 21, 14 lv Protectors & 10 lv+ Ram alike. or /w 13 lv Shockers maybe.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

TheLurkingRage

Re: 8 Nov 2017 - a day that TricksterArts put a bomb to blow Minmaxers XD

Postby TheLurkingRage » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:13 pm

Only endgame players scrubs tho. So far some players seem to believe my Ergo Twins 2.0 layout is a serious one and they get all cocky and talk shit about me cuz "they completely wreckd me" lmfao they wouldn't make it past my 4th Gate with my trump card equipped.
DEATH TO SMURFS! >:)

TheLurkingRage
Top Rank: #1 for nearly 2 months
Top Rep: 4.9k
Smurfed/minmaxed/exploited shield to reach top: Nope
Player since: Mid January
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 am

Darkness wrote:A day should be remember on the history in this game XD.
For the record, minmaxers aren't being punished. ;) It's quite the opposite!

High level players were the ones that had been inadvertently punished by the previous search limits, and those players have now been given the ability to defend their positions. Rather than place a bomb, we simply poked a few holes in the wall that was separating what was intended to be a "single" leaderboard.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:03 am

Luminaar wrote:For the record, minmaxers aren't being punished. ;) It's quite the opposite!

High level players were the ones that had been inadvertently punished by the previous search limits, and those players have now been given the ability to defend their positions. Rather than place a bomb, we simply poked a few holes in the wall that was separating what was intended to be a "single" leaderboard.
:100:
DEATH TO SMURFS! >:)

TheLurkingRage
Top Rank: #1 for nearly 2 months
Top Rep: 4.9k
Smurfed/minmaxed/exploited shield to reach top: Nope
Player since: Mid January
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Alfatrion

Postby Alfatrion » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 am

What is this all about? What changed?

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:05 pm

Alfatrion wrote:What is this all about? What changed?
We fixed a flaw in the search algorithm that was preventing low level, high reputation players from appearing in the search. Now, players competing above 1500 reputation are able to be found by similar reputation players, regardless of network level.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Hell_Diguner

Postby Hell_Diguner » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:21 am

Hmm, let's see... rep climbing is all about hacking as frequently as possible while minimizing the frequency you're hacked, yourself. Since the previous search algorithm only showed people within a certain level range of yourself, optimizing the frequency you can hack had the biggest impact on how much you could climb, so being able to hack frequently at lower levels was more conducive than trying to climb to a higher level. But if everyone can see everyone at high rep, that means low level rep climbers are an extremely juicy target for high level rep climbers, since it'll be easier to defeat their network and thus result in a shorter compile time than trying to hack high level rep climbers.

It will be interesting to see what the new optimal offense+defense shall be. Activity (play time) will remain the most important trait, I'm sure, so I'm still in no position to compete with you lot.
Hell_Diguner - C12L34, Had C12L29 (world record), soon to be a Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C10L28, Maniac+Worms main
CaptainDavyJones - C9L21, Kraken main