Any tips for new players?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Quantum_Ghost

Re: Any tips for new players?

Postby Quantum_Ghost » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:31 pm

It can help you :
Use missions as source of Money and/or B-Coins.
Don't collect too many resources at the same time - If someone hacks you, you will lose some of them.
Don't upgrade too many nodes at the same time - If you upgrade too many defensive nodes you will be an easy target.

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Fri May 19, 2017 3:07 am

[RECAP] wrote:So last night before i went to sleep i done a search... I found some guys...one was having 200k money...so i though it's not bad at all for me...i qued the programs and went to sleep so i will attack at the morning)(needed 1H to compile)

At the morning when i wake up and i wanted to attack i was like....WHOA!

I aas sure it was 200K money last night with 3K b coin but now it is...

500K money and 6K bcoin!!!!

And i attacked him/her immediately!!!
(see yoon)

I got a lot of resources with only one attack...well i know it's very little for some guys but for me it's huge!!

So i learnt something from this...

From night till morning, many thing happens...so it's sometimes good to have patience! It may double the reward!

:)

Currently finding a way to defend / ko a guy with very high lv beam but very low lv wall and I met the same situation with you LOL...

He keeps attack me with failure and I keep revenge him loooool!!! I gonna try 4th time revenge, Good luck me. Stealth Hacks FTW lool.

In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Anan

Postby Anan » Sat May 27, 2017 5:38 am

fozza wrote:I thought there should be the obligatory tips and tricks thread for newcomers to Hackers.

If anybody has some tips please post them here, thank you :D

You should take your times with beam cannons.. they're valueable thing.. Upgrade them as high as possible.. You'll find out how great it is.. of course this is depend on how you're playing the game.. If you're like to do attacking more than deffense.. you could just investing all of your thing on upgrading programs.. make it more stronger then you could just wreck core above you? I'm personally think that attacking is more fun than deffending.. So I've been doing this att beam cannons upgrade.. It is so much fun :D

I'm finding out there're some pros and con about types of deffense.. Maelstrom.. nice for handling people with low level ice wall or protector.. but it can be wreck easily with some decent ice wall or protector with blaster.. Mr. Sentry.. that type of base is kinda tricky.. You just keep upgrading 1 sentry more than another.. leaving your entire base weak.. but it connected almost all of your nodes.. So the antivirus spread all over your base.. That antivirus is strong.. real strong.. but if someone just come with a bunch of icewall or shocker.. that could be just RIP of your resources.. This sentry strategies is giving you a painful replay too..

Well.. It's up to you in the end.. Hope my words can help you a little bit :D

*sorry for my bad english
In game name : Anan
C7
Lv. 25
Noob who's love attacking :lol:
Please say hi to me if we've been met before :D

Blacklung

Postby Blacklung » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:04 am

At this point I would suggest a few things to the new.
A) upgrade 1 sentry. Make that your top priority.
B) take your time upgrading other security nodes. After sentry I suggest upgrading gates.
C) Shuriken is superior to beam.

TheNebulator

Postby TheNebulator » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:13 am

I couldn't agree more with what blacklung said sentry and security defense like code gates are a must

edita

Postby edita » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Play smart, not hard. :D

crack

Postby crack » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:31 am

I use beams and I'm doing well, all depends on your play style and what other programs u use, it's all relative none r supreme.
Neither of these!!! Pay 2 Win /Smurf /Minmaxer :shock: Definitely these!!! 0$ dude/ TP/ RHG/Play by the ROE/Friendly/& an ass *donkey) lol