What's next for Trickster Arts?

Porspeler

What's next for Trickster Arts?

Postby Porspeler » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 am

Trickster Arts, you've impressed me with the beauty, innovation, and creativity of your games!
"Hero of Many" is unique and beautiful; "Hackers" is brilliant, and delightfully unique, as well. :)

I'm eager to know what your next project will be, and when you (very roughly) think it will be ready for beta-testing! Can you give us any hints?

Trickster
Site Admin

Re: What's next for Trickster Arts?

Postby Trickster » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:53 pm

Thank you. We are still quite busy with supporting Hackers, although we already work on something during evenings and weekends :)

It will be again something different and hopefully creative and original, but it will take at least a year before we show something publicly. It seems to be pretty big project. Stay tuned :)

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Tue May 02, 2017 11:04 am

@trickster arts, u should post some of your apps code, coding is hard, and some people may say add a relay function, I know that was hard. Just out of interest, how long have you been developing games as in how many hours you have seat there and written code out?

Remember to keep healthy.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

graceinc

Postby graceinc » Wed May 03, 2017 12:03 pm

One should not sacrifice health for work, but hatsoff trickster arts

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Thu May 11, 2017 9:06 am

You can post code on github, can help for people who want to help out with editing the code.. also some people want new features and do not realise how difficult coding is.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

graceinc

Postby graceinc » Wed May 31, 2017 8:39 am

Coding is a big task for me too, Github is good.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:07 am

Make sure to let us know when the next big project is ready for testing! Wish I had known about Hackers much earlier than I did and I sure don't want to miss out on helping testing the next game you release :D
If I were as obsessed with real life hacking and as dedicated as I am in the game, I would dominate the entire world. >:)

TheLurkingRage
Rep Rank: Elite
Player since: Mid January
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:07 pm

We would love to show you what we have already :D It still needs a lot of work though. You guys here on the forum and other our channels will for sure be first to know.