Site suggestions

Luminaar

Re: Site suggestions

Postby Luminaar » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:16 pm

DarthNerdist wrote:Here's a suggestion.... Have some goddamn respect [...] It just makes you look shallow [...]

Post moved from Site Suggestions to General Discussion: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=429.

Here's a suggestion - when someone does you a favour and moves your post to the most viewed (and correct) forum, you might say thank you instead of throwing dirt. ;)

You wouldn't want to look shallow or disrespectful now, would you?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Barons

Postby Barons » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:56 am

Hello,

Would it be possible to change the maximum attachment file size to 2.50MB? Screenshots I take with my tablet fall just under this size and I've noticed others having the same issue. I'm currently hosting my screenshots in dropbox and linking to them with the img tag. However many people know how to do this or resize their images.

If space limitations don't allow for this I was about to suggest installing a forum mod to do it automatically with links to one on the phpbb site but after doing some reading it appears to be a pretty evolved process instead of a simple extension. Oh well

Ty

Jedikia

Postby Jedikia » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:37 am

I would go be able to play with my friends in a team or co-op setting perhaps even be able to share resources with each other.

Jedikia

Postby Jedikia » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:49 am

Showering else useful would be a cue system on builds that would start your next build when an opening comes up...prepaid of course.

Return to “GENERAL”