One construction stream disappeared. [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Goblinius

One construction stream disappeared. [IN PROGRESS]

Postby Goblinius » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:34 pm

When I deleted the game I had 3 building streams, I recently installed it, everything was synchronized with google play, I had 2 building streams. And I also lost the levels of all programs. Please, help me. Thank you in advance.
Mail to which the account is attached - h******294@gmail.com

Luminaar

Re: One construction stream disappeared.

Postby Luminaar » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:48 pm

Goblinius wrote:When I deleted the game I had 3 building streams, I recently installed it, everything was synchronized with google play, I had 2 building streams. And I also lost the levels of all programs. Please, help me. Thank you in advance.
This sounds like the network that is connected/synchronized with your device currently is not the same network that you wished to reconnect to when you reinstalled the game. This can happen if you have used the same Google Play ID to create multiple networks during your time with us.

To resolve this, you can be redirected from your current network to your previous one. To do this, we need details of both the network that you have access to now, and your original network. Please note that we can not use your email address to validate this, as we don't have access to that information - Google keeps that info safe for your security.

Please send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com, with the name, level and country of both your current network, and the network you wish to recover. Please also attach any screenshots or information that would prove that you own the networks in question.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.