The credit purchased is not charged [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
alcat

The credit purchased is not charged [RESOLVED]

Postby alcat » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:55 am

I am a user of Korea and I have purchased credit several times before. However, the 7,000 credit card purchased at 1:36 p.m. today on Aug. 30 was paid, but the charge was not charged in the game, leaving a message. 20 minutes has passed since the message that the payment was made, but the credit has not been received. Please accept credit, not a refund

Sorry, I didn't know there was anything in the announcement.
And I can't erase this.

Luminaar

Re: The credit purchased is not charged

Postby Luminaar » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:19 pm

alcat wrote:I am a user of Korea and I have purchased credit several times before. However, the 7,000 credit card purchased at 1:36 p.m. today on Aug. 30 was paid, but the charge was not charged in the game.
Hey Alcat.

Thanks for your emails and nickname details. The team will resolve this manually, and you'll receive an email once this has been completed. We'll aim to get this completed as quickly as possible.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Re: The credit purchased is not charged [RESOLVED]

Postby Luminaar » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:37 pm

This has now been resolved and the credits have been added to your account manually.

Thanks for your patience and support!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.