Tarys AL

Misplaced [RESOLVED]

Postby Tarys AL » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:31 am

:lol:
:lol:
I have something to say, especially for developers
My layout was hacked and something strange happened,
(zif4 level 71 hacked ΛzL level 73) date: 19-07-2018
Data leech can be installed in the database, database that has not been taken, and time was stalled in seconds 23,
Please confirmation high level players and developers :)

Luminaar

Re: Misplaced

Postby Luminaar » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Tarys AL wrote:My layout was hacked and something strange happened,
(zif4 level 71 hacked ΛzL level 73) date: 19-07-2018
Data leech can be installed in the database, database that has not been taken, and time was stalled in seconds 23
Thanks for the information.

Occasionally there is a tiny disparity - no more than a few milliseconds - between what happened in the attack and the set of instructions created for the re-player. Most of the time this delay doesn't affect the outcome of the replay, but rarely this delay will result in the replay showing that a node was taken back by the defender when it wasn't. This has a knock on effect of showing the rest of the replay incorrectly. :(

An attack that has an error in the re-player will be noticeable by reviewing the replay and observing where the attacker is currently selecting, indicated by a small glow around the node they are currently viewing. If this glow is affecting nodes that aren't captured yet, then this is where the player is - from his perspective - selecting captured nodes to install attack programs on.

In every case of a replayer issue, the hack was performed successfully by the attacker, with any loss of resources/reputation and installed programs being correct. Unfortunately for you as the defender, it is solely the visual representation of what happened during the hack that is incorrect.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.