Problems with building wires [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Troia

Problems with building wires [RESOLVED]

Postby Troia » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:21 am

I'm having trouble building wires. When I was going to evolve my core, I could not because I did not have any more wires available. But I still had 1 available. I have 4 wires and 3 was being used. Since I could not use the thread, I had to cancel one evolution and put it in the other one. And in this I was harmed and delayed my goals. Can you help me?

Luminaar

Re: Problems with building wires

Postby Luminaar » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Troia wrote:I'm having trouble building wires. When I was going to evolve my core, I could not because I did not have any more wires available. But I still had 1 available. I have 4 wires and 3 was being used. Since I could not use the thread, I had to cancel one evolution and put it in the other one. And in this I was harmed and delayed my goals. Can you help me?
I think we can!

Be sure to check your currently upgrading nodes for the white blocks that are displayed underneath the timer on an upgrading node. Each white block represents a single building thread(wire) that has been assigned to that upgrade. Multiple threads can be assigned to a single upgrade, to reduce the time the upgrade takes. To remove and add threads, simply tap on the timer above the node.

Please also see here for additional information regarding Building Threads: http://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Ne ... ng_Threads
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.