Upgrading main hub [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Fbi

Upgrading main hub [RESOLVED]

Postby Fbi » Thu May 31, 2018 3:55 pm

I am having problems with the main hub upgrading. The time is suppose to be 3 days with 1 thread. I have used 3 threads and 4 days later its still not upgraded. Is this a bug on my end or whats going on? Please help me!!

TheLurkingRage

Re: Upgrading main hub

Postby TheLurkingRage » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:45 am

Would be a weird bug. Never heard of a node stuck upgrading before. Mind posting screenshot of the issue?
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Fbi

Postby Fbi » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:30 pm

I will have to later, but what happened was my Core had 16 hrs left to finish. The next morning I got on to check how much time was left and it said 3 days.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:05 pm

Fbi wrote:I am having problems with the main hub upgrading. The time is suppose to be 3 days with 1 thread. I have used 3 threads and 4 days later its still not upgraded.
Hey. Could you provide your network name, level, and in-game country please? While I'm not sure what they'll be able to find in this case, (maybe they can review the time invested in an upgrade?) I'll request one of the team take a look at it.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Fbi

Postby Fbi » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:18 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Fbi wrote:I am having problems with the main hub upgrading. The time is suppose to be 3 days with 1 thread. I have used 3 threads and 4 days later its still not upgraded.
Hey. Could you provide your network name, level, and in-game country please? While I'm not sure what they'll be able to find in this case, (maybe they can review the time invested in an upgrade?) I'll request one of the team take a look at it.

Network name Dahveed
Lvl 33
IP United Kingdom

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:07 pm

Fbi wrote:Network name Dahveed
Lvl 33
IP United Kingdom
Thanks. I've forwarded this for review, and will feedback any information as soon as possible. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Fbi

Postby Fbi » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:36 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Fbi wrote:Network name Dahveed
Lvl 33
IP United Kingdom
Thanks. I've forwarded this for review, and will feedback any information as soon as possible. :)

Thank you. I am down to less then 10hrs till my core is upgraded again. I ended up pulling all my threads for a different upgrade until it was done. I hope it finishes i could use the extra nodes.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:47 am

Fbi wrote:Thank you. I am down to less then 10hrs till my core is upgraded again. I ended up pulling all my threads for a different upgrade until it was done. I hope it finishes i could use the extra nodes.
Just following up to see if this finished correctly during the recent thread adjusting that took place.

We had a search through the logs for various errors and commands that are related to this, but couldn't find any reason for the above node behaviour happening. :(

If the node has subsequently completed, we'll have to put this one down as a glitch in the matrix and keep an eye out for it happening in the future. If it's still looping however, let me know. :)

Fbi

Postby Fbi » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Fbi wrote:Thank you. I am down to less then 10hrs till my core is upgraded again. I ended up pulling all my threads for a different upgrade until it was done. I hope it finishes i could use the extra nodes.
Just following up to see if this finished correctly during the recent thread adjusting that took place.

We had a search through the logs for various errors and commands that are related to this, but couldn't find any reason for the above node behaviour happening. :(

If the node has subsequently completed, we'll have to put this one down as a glitch in the matrix and keep an eye out for it happening in the future. If it's still looping however, let me know. :)

Thile update has since finished i will keep an eye on the upgrading and see what happens. Thank you for looking into this.