Missions disappeared [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
STELS

Missions disappeared [RESOLVED]

Postby STELS » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello. Tell me please. I stopped appearing plot tasks. The last job about the presidential elections in the US, where it was necessary to bring to power the Trum... well, that is, the Republican candidate was a week (if not more) back. Previously, jobs appeared about every 24 hours after the previous ones. Question: Is this normal and I need to wait still, or is it some kind of a problem?

Luminaar

Re: Missions disappeared

Postby Luminaar » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:09 pm

STELS wrote:Hello. Tell me please. I stopped appearing plot tasks. [...] Is this normal and I need to wait still, or is it some kind of a problem?
The presidential campaigns mark the end of a specific block of missions. Once you've chosen to support a candidate (by hacking the opposing one), all the associated missions are then removed.

The next mission - Edi Motors - will appear after 24 hours, if you have at least Core 7 and 500 Reputation. If you have met both of these requirements already, send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com with your name, level and in-game country, and someone will take a closer look. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.