Hysuma - Unable to connect, but resources not changing. [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
randyrice@live.com

Hysuma - Unable to connect, but resources not changing. [RESOLVED]

Postby randyrice@live.com » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:59 pm

There's a guy who's literally ALWAYS online whenever I try to hack him. His UserName is Hysuma. It's been this way for all but one time (a few days ago). His current resources don't change either, so there's no indication that he's got any activity. Is there some sort of bug/loophole that allows you to appear online constantly?

Luminaar

Re: Hysuma - Unable to connect, but resources not changing.

Postby Luminaar » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:56 pm

randyrice@live.com wrote:There's a guy who's literally ALWAYS online whenever I try to hack him. His UserName is Hysuma. It's been this way for all but one time (a few days ago). His current resources don't change either, so there's no indication that he's got any activity. Is there some sort of bug/loophole that allows you to appear online constantly?
(Topic Moved)

• Please post in an existing thread if that thread is reporting an issue that is exactly the same as yours. Also, please don't post a new issue inside another topic. If you are experiencing a similar issue with different variations, please create your own topic.

I'll request this be looked in to. When reporting issues, could you provide the Name, Level and Country of networks to help speed up the search - thanks! I'll get back to you with any information that is found.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Re: Hysuma - Unable to connect, but resources not changing. [ONGOING]

Postby Luminaar » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:28 pm

randyrice@live.com wrote:There's a guy who's literally ALWAYS online whenever I try to hack him. Is there some sort of bug/loophole that allows you to appear online constantly?
Like all issues regarding bots/automation and where players are *always* online, the network in question has been checked by the team, and no issues were found.

Recently, the player received 6 hacks during friday, 2 during saturday. Over the past week, the player received an average of 4 attacks per day. The player is also performing hacks at varying, non-automated rates.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.